28-30

Chapter 28

"I said, you don't think of me as a child, do you?" Nakahara Chuuya looked at the girl in front of him and smiled helplessly.

Yuan Ling turned around, finally realizing that her attitude just now was wrong, and then she was a little embarrassed to scratch her face, "Hey, maybe it's because I am an employee of a welfare home in my new job. I get along with children more often, so I don't realize that I am like this."

" Are you still getting used to it? If you have any trouble, just call me." Nakahara Chuuya said.

"No problem at all!" Yuan Ling raised her fist high, "Even if there is a problem, it can be solved perfectly!"

The girl looked confident, as if she could not overcome all difficulties.

Nakahara Zhongya raised his eyebrows with interest, "Really? Do you know the process of making an electronic album?"

"Very good! The first difficulty defeated me!" Yuan Ling's voice was full of energy and vitality.

Chuuya was amused, "What depressing words are you talking about when you are full of energy?"

Yuan Suzu scratched her face in embarrassment, "Although I don't know what to do, there is always a solution."

The two of them walked forward along the road. Go and come to the first traffic light.

Genuine, who was suffering from an occupational disease, immediately stopped in front of Chuuya, raised her index finger and said seriously, "It's a red light now, so you can't pass it."

Facing the depressed expression of the orange-haired boy, Genuine realized that she didn't know Kakujian once again regarded Nakahara Chuuya as a child.

"I'm sorry, I'll try not to do this next time." Yuan Ling put her hands together and apologized sincerely.

The two passed the traffic light, and Chuuya said: "Leave the electronic album matter to me."

"Eh?" Yuan Suzu thought she heard wrong, "Mr. Nakahara?"

"The recording and uploading of electronic albums require specific requirements. The process also requires professional equipment. Of course, it is very simple if you just upload a song, but I don’t think you want your music to be so simple, right?" Chuuya spoke slowly to Yuan Suzu said.

Idiot idols don't accept money of any kind, so helping a teenage girl release an album is definitely not going to work. And as the popularity of girls increases, it would be impossible for everyone to have an album if it were not for the support of big companies.

Even if it is a charity event, donations will be accepted, but the girl is not willing to accept any money.

So rather than giving material gifts, it would be a better idea to work with her to think of ways to maximize promotion.

As expected, this idiot idol who had a weird expression on his face from the beginning started to marvel.

"Wow, Nakahara... Chuuya, you are so incredibly smart." She looked straight at him with eyes that contained no trace of impurity, and said in sincere admiration.