58-60

Chapter 58

"I'm not wrong!" The man struggled, his face full of fear and unwillingness.

His panicked eyes scanned the expressions of every villager, and he felt timid after being stared at by their angry eyes.

Jiro's mother, hugging Jiro, stepped forward and slapped the man in the face!

"Asshole! If it weren't for you, nothing like this would have happened today! And you still want to shirk responsibility!" "

I Jiro, his hands are broken! He lost his hands when he was only ten years old! What do you want him to do in the future?"

She burst into tears, wishing to devour the man, "And my husband! He too Died by monsters!"

Not only her husband, but also other villagers.

There are children, there are women, there are men. Even if he didn't die at the hands of the monster, he would still be caught in the flames and die in pain.

The entire village had nearly a hundred people, and now only a dozen are left.

Even their crops were burned. They can't survive this winter.

"That's not my fault!" He still refused to admit his guilt.

He looked at Yuan Suzu, looking at the miko who was stained red with blood, "It's her! It's this woman!" "

If she hadn't let me take Kotonoha back! I wouldn't be here!"

"I just want it. Retrieve Kotonoha, that is my wife, as a husband I take her away of course! But she hit me with a broom! Everything is her fault!"

He tried his best to prove his innocence and Yuan Suzu's guilt, and his voice seemed to get louder and louder. The bigger he is, the more innocent he is.

"As long as I take Kotonoha away, I won't stay outside the village! Ghosts won't come to the village because of me! I'm innocent too! I just want to live!" "

So it's all this woman's. Wrong!"

[How dare this dead man!]

[Xiao Ling, do you feel any pain?]

[Xiao Ling, please wait for me for a while, I will go up and beat him!"

The system angrily cursed in Yuan Ling's mind.

The system can only take over the host's body for one minute within 24 hours, and it will have to wait 24 hours next time.

Not being able to kill the evil ghost directly has already made the system furious. Now he has to endure this despicable and shameless man shirking his responsibility, and he wants to rush out and punch this man twice.

"It's okay, system." Yuan Ling reassured the system, "He will be punished as he deserves."

The Nichirin sword turned in a circle in the miko's hand, and was put away under the man's horrified gaze.

The souls are whispering, quietly telling their stories.

"Sister Ling, I hate him..."