123

Chapter 123

Tokyo, Ginza.

Students in white high school uniforms gathered outside the dessert shop, each looking disgraced and angry at the teacher who was half an hour late.

"Damn bastard, it's been half an hour!" Kugizaki Wild Rose viciously kicked the telephone pole next to her, and was quickly stopped by the white elf.

The cute elf touched Wild Rose's head and a dandelion appeared, "fufu"

"You can't destroy public property." Hishito the knotweed smiled, "Otherwise you will get a demerit."

Wild Rose didn't really If you want to destroy something, you just want to vent your little emotions.

Fushiguro Megumi stood beside the two of them. He bent down and said to the elf: "That guy Gojo is half an hour late. Please wait until he comes and tell him that we are going back first."

It was a rainy day. In the summer, the sky has gradually been shrouded in dark clouds.

Wild Rose raised her chin, "Huh! You guys who are late, we won't wait any longer!"

After her words fell, a big hand pressed on Wild Rose's carefully taken care of hair.

The man's pretending to be aggrieved voice came from above, "It's too much. Teacher, I just have some personal matters to deal with, and I have to be abandoned by the students?" "It's

disgusting. The magician of Kuai Ben San should not use such a tone. You're being coquettish!" Wild Rose slapped Gojo Satoru's hand away and rubbed her arm.

Gojo Satoru curled his lips and put his hands in his pockets, "Okay, okay, you don't care about the mood of an empty nester like me." The

outing mission has been completed, and it's time for the students to return to the high school.

It's just that the rare field day was disrupted by Gojo Satoru, and Wild Rose was not in a good mood.

"Today is a rare work day, and the next one will have to wait until next week." Wild Rose held her face and muttered dissatisfied, "It's not easy to come out."

Gojo Satoru was sitting in front, and he heard Wild Rose's complaints and joked He said as if, "Oh, you should cherish the wild rose. In the past, when the teacher was still in school, you were lucky to be able to stay in school for two days a week." As soon as these words came

out, the eyes of the three students immediately lit up. Woke up.

Hishito Kizune was full of expectations, "Teacher Gojo, can we do it too?"

Gojo Satoru immediately refused, "No, the system in the past is different from the system now. Do you want to live a life where you are woken up by a phone call at three o'clock in the morning? Are you driving to exorcise the cursed spirit from your life?"

"A cursed spirit? What is a cursed spirit?" Wild Rose looked back at Fushiguro Megumi, "The same thing as your summoned pet?"

Fushiguro Megumi looked flat, "I don't know. I haven't seen it."