75-76

Chapter 75

"In other words, my special mission was completed seven years ago, right?" Yuan Ling said.

[The judgment mechanism for task completion requires passing on Japanese breathing. And now it doesn't. If you want to complete the task faster, you can remind Yuanyi appropriately and tactfully. 】

Hint? Tip what? No matter how amazing Yuanyi's swordsmanship talent is, he is just a seven-year-old child now. He wasn't even as tall as her waist now.

Moreover, he has his own ideas. Although he has been by her side for these years, Yuanyi has seen all kinds of evil spirits. He also used the Nichirin Sword to drive away various evil spirits within three years, but he never expressed his thoughts about ghosts.

When dealing with Zhu Shi, he completely treated her as a human being.

He is a good boy and a very quiet boy.

Gen Suzu stood under the torii gate and watched Enichi and Tamashi standing under the tree counting fruits.

It's autumn now, the time of harvest, and the fruit trees outside the shrine are also covered with red fruits.

Because Yuan Ling was already awake, they planned to pick all the fruits and make them into dried fruits, which they could take with them on the road.

After counting all the fruits on the tree, Enichi and Tamashi decided to pick only a small portion and take them away. The remaining fruits are left for the little animals in the woods to spend the winter.

After they picked the fruits, they started making dried fruits.

Yuan Ling rolled up her sleeves and they got busy together.

"Speaking of which, have Enichi and Tamashi ever thought about what kind of life they would want to live if there were no ghosts?" Yuan Suzu asked pretending to be casual.

Zhu Shi put down what he was doing and looked over curiously, "If possible, I still want to live with my family. We don't need rich food, and we don't need to live in a big house, as long as everyone can live a normal life together." It's gone."

Yuanyi's cheeks were still stained with red juice, and his cheeks were dyed red, making him look like he had turned into a red fruit.

"Just be with Suzu."

No matter Yui Yi or Zhu Shi, their wishes are just for a peaceful and peaceful life.

Yuan Ling wanted to touch Yuanyi's head, but when she raised her hand and saw her fingertips stained with juice, she couldn't help but laugh, "Everyone has the same idea."

If there were no evil ghosts, everyone would be fine. What kind of life would she have?

Zhushi's illness could be cured with public joy, and she could live with her husband and children.

Akeno's sister Kana will not die, and a tough girl like Taha can become a powerful miko.

Not just these, but many, many others.

After exhaling, Yuan Ling chuckled.

Sometimes, Yuan Ling cannot understand what the purpose of the calculation program is.