93-94: Love and Hope Magical Girl

Chapter 93

[Miss Ling, it’s great that you didn’t get hurt. 】

Yuan Ling did not speak to the computing program immediately, but checked the various rewards after her time in this world.

This world has actually collected three billion lights of hope, plus the 2.5 billion collected in the previous world, for a total of 5.5 billion.

According to this progress, generally speaking, it is necessary to travel through two worlds to collect enough 10 billion targets.

But Yuan Ling always had a hunch that after the next world, all the lights of hope would be collected.

In order to achieve the goal of 10 billion, Yuan Ling has cut off part of her soul and left it in that world. As for what was in the part of the soul left behind, after Yuan Ling thought and felt it carefully, she found that she couldn't remember it at all.

Emotions? No, Yuan Ling can still feel emotions.

Is that memory? Yuan Ling recalled everything she had experienced in this world and found that there was no lack of it.

That's thoughts? This is even more impossible. Yuan Ling is sure that her thoughts cannot be separated.

Since she didn’t know what it was, she didn’t need to worry about it anymore! Anyway, as long as it didn’t affect her ability to fulfill her ideal, there would be no problem!

She finally opened the long-lost property panel.

[Name: Gen Suzu

Gender: Female

Occupation: Idol 81LV81

Occupation 2: Miko LV92

Description: The two occupations do not conflict, please choose an occupation based on the background of the times

...]

Both the belief and relief attributes have exceeded an astonishing 700,000, These two values ​​​​of Yuan Ling's intuition will be of great use in the next world.

[Do you need to return to your own world to take a rest?] The algorithm asked.

Yuan Ling nodded, "Well! Let's go back and have a rest. It's been a long time since we got together with friends!"

After a brief flash of light, Yuan Ling found herself lying on the bed.

The surroundings were dark, and the scenery outside the window was also covered with night.

She looked at the time and found that it was now twelve o'clock in the evening, which was an hour later than her previous biological clock.

"It's strange, why did I wake up?" She murmured softly, closed her eyes again and fell into a deep sleep.

At five o'clock the next morning, Yuan Ling was woken up by the alarm clock on time.

I got up from the bed, washed myself briefly, made myself a sandwich, turned on the TV and started eating slowly.

This breakfast was the same as before, it took a full hour to enjoy.