69-70

Chapter 69

[Detecting -]

[System Item Found -]

[Yang no Kagura Bell·SSR

Item Introduction: A derivative item for professional mikos. It is an artifact specially created by gods for their beloved souls. It is used for mikos and theirs. communicate. The treasure passed down from the Heian period, after countless reincarnations of shrine maidens and the blessings of countless souls, finally met its true owner at the end of its destiny. 】

Yuan Ling held the Kagura Bell tightly, stood up and grabbed Tong Mo's clothes, "I need to go to Infinite City."

Tong Mo blinked his eyes, "Eh?"

"I'm going to see the ghost Wu Tsuji Muzan now, hurry up!"

Tong Mo was completely confused about the situation, but he still nodded with a smile and communicated consciously with Oni Wu Tsuji Muzan.

Not long after, the scene in front of Yuan Ling changed.

Infinitely overlapping rooms, dim lights, and the ghost dance Tsuji Muzan above.

The female ghost fiddled with the shamisen and sat quietly on a high place without saying a word.

I have obviously seen such a scene before, but this time my mood is completely different.

Gensuzu raised her head and looked at Muzan Kibutsuji who walked up to her, feeling extremely calm inside.

It is a kind of tranquility that is suddenly awakened in numbness and relieved in self-struggle.

All the anger has been relieved because everything has a longer-term purpose.

Now that you are awake, your eyes will no longer be blinded.

"I want to see Yu Hu." Yuan Ling got straight to the point.

Kibutsuji Mumei didn't notice anything was wrong. His slender eyebrows were slightly frowned, like two soft lines stained with black ink making two marks on the white paper.

"You came here just to see that idiot?" He was quite unhappy.

Genryu looked directly into Kibutsuji Muzan's eyes, looking at those red eyes that looked like red plums in winter, "I'm going to kill it."

This answer made Oniitsuji Muzan feel happy, but such joy It didn't take long for me to start feeling shy again.

"Oh, he asked you to take the trouble to come here. It's something he needs to be grateful for."

Yuan Ling didn't feel any unnecessary emotions about Kibutsuji Mukai's words.

Although she was the object of Kibutsuji Muzan's indulgence, Gensuzu didn't feel much joy.

Because he is such an arrogant, selfish, indifferent and self-centered evil ghost.

Even loyal subordinates are just consumables given away casually.

As the leader of the ghosts, Onibatsuji Mumei can easily read the memories of all ghosts through blood, and he can also control their lives at will.