Chapter eleven

Alessia was stood in an abandoned house, the floors caving in on themselves, the walls infested with mould and mildew. The girl felt utterly trapped and claustrophobic in the place, and she felt like she had to escape by all means possible.

The sound of a single hiss caught the girls attention, yet, uncharacteristically, she didn't even panic when a large snake circled around her feet. The creature was oddly calming and enchanting.

"What have you found Nagini" a sinister voice called, its voice holding the same resemblance to the hissing of the snake.

Alessia didn't feel threatened by the voice, it felt familiar, and almost comforting in a twisted sort of way.

The figure emerged into Alessia's line of vision, its face covered by a single hood. The face was out of sight, yet she knew exactly who she was encountering.

"You shouldn't be here, little witch" Voldemort told her, a sense of anger lacing his tone.

"He's right" another voice echoed, this one a lot more recognisable, one that Alessia always dreaded to hear. Mattheo materialised next to the cloacked figure staring her down with an observant look.

"Wake up" he said in a whisper.

Alessia gasped, regaining consciousness from whatever dream she just found herself in. She panicked as she realised she was in an unfamiliar environment, situated in an unfamiliar bed and in unfamiliar clothes.

"She's awake" Pansy called out, bringing Alessia back to reality. The girl quickly realised she was in the hospital wing, people staring down at her, observing the girl like she was a scientific project.

Alessia scanned the faces that were surrounding the bed she was in, her face dropping when she saw Mattheo sat on a chair in the corner of her section, his head resting on his hand.

"What's he doing here?" Alessia asked Pansy in disgust, who looked just as concerned as her.

"I don't know. He said he needed to talk to you as soon as you woke up" Astoria told the girl, looking over at the boy in hatred.

"He wouldn't leave, no matter how many times we told him too" Pansy added.

Alessia furrowed her brows in perplexity, trying to make sense of everything. He was just in that "dream" she had mere moments ago.

Unless, it wasn't a dream at all. Did he just pull her out of something she wasn't meant to be in?

"Can I have a few minutes alone with him please" she asked her friends, startling them slightly. Alessia had never been one to willingly involve herself in conversation with the boy, but there were just too many questions that needed to be answered, and she was growing impatient.

The two girls nodded hesitantly before leaving the two alone in the small space, the tension thick in the air.

"How are you feeling?" Mattheo asked her, in a surprisingly calm tone. He couldn't just bombard her with questions, or she wouldn't cooperate in answering him. He was so casually manipulative, it had become part of his personality.

"Alright?" She said as more of a question, confused by his words.

"This morning, you had a vision, didn't you?" He asked her, making Alessia's jaw drop open. He really did watch her like a hawk. It was obvious to everyone that Alessia has fallen unconscious, but it was almost impossible for anyone to have figured out the reason why.

"It happened when I saw that man enter the hall, the one with the mechanic eye." She told him hesitantly. She didn't want to admit it, but he was the only person who really understood her.

"And now you just had another one" he said, which made the air even more uncomfortable.

"What's happening to me Riddle?" She asked him. Through all of the hatred and anger she felt towards him, she couldn't help but feel vulnerable in her situation, and even if asking him for help made her seem weak, it was better than trying to survive off of nothing.

"Get up" he told her, in an almost aggressive way. He was acting like this was some sort of inconvenience for him when he was the one who waited for her to wake up just so he could talk about this.

She climed out of the bed, slowly, cautious of her weakened state. The boy grasped onto her wrist, before quickly apparating the two with ease, to his room.

She was now past questioning how he had the capability to perform such specialist magic.

"What you did this morning was a breakthrough in your power, and the foundation of what you are capable of" he told her, not giving Alessia anytime to recover from the gruesome contortion of the apparition.

"I don't understand what I saw though, the visions were of a completely different man" She told Mattheo. He didn't reply to her statement, in light of trying to protect the secret weapon of the death eaters. He still didn't trust her.

"Look into my eyes and try to do what you did to him" he instructed, in a declarative tone.

"I don't know how" she said softly, conscious of how weak that made her feel and appear.

"Try" he said simply, with a shrug of his shoulders.

Alessia stared into Mathheos brown eyes, attempting to look past what she could simply see. With the man in the great hall, she saw an array of the past. She needed to attempt to do the same to Mathheo.

She strained her mind, transferring all of her attention and focus onto just him. The two stared deeply into each others eyes, almost feeling connected solely by that act.

Alessia gasped as she was met with countless flashes of Mattheos past. From his childhood to his early school years, to the making of his death eaters to now. It wasn't as detailed as before, but that was expected as she didn't really understand what she was doing.

Alessia assumed that the vision was over, but she was transported back into the dreamworld, this time, she saw an older mattheo standing over a body in a desolate basement, blood covering every inch of his body. He looked inherently evil, pure evil and it was terrifying.

Alessia quickly flashed back to reality, being met with Mathheos eyes still fixated on hers.

"What did you see?" He asked her quickly, and incredibly eagerly.

"It was just like what happened this morning" she lied, leaving out the truth about her seeing his future.

"How am I able to do that, Riddle?" Alessia questioned, now ready for the cold stone truth.

"You, Alessia Nott, are a seer"

A/N- HEYYY guys omg I'm so active look at this!! I was expecting to get Snapes lesson in this chapter but it would have been way too long!! She's FINALLY found out some more stuff. Trust me, when she gets memories back everything will change.

Ellie 💌
Word count- 1156