Chapter ninteen

(Tiberius Nott and Severus Snape)

"Focus, Nott. You shouldn't be taking this long" Mattheo spoke harshly.

Alessia had decided that it was time to retrieve another memory, as she had just about recovered from the last time Mattheo helped her.

It was taking a lot longer for her to connect with Mattheos magic today, almost like a secondary power was trying to push her out.

She was grasping onto his hands, probably hurting the boy from the intensity of her grip. She just didn't understand what was so difficult this time around.

They were in the same place, in the forbidden forest, enacting the same dark magic, but for some reason, she just couldn't connect like she should.

"You can do it, Nott." he assured her, aware of the pressure he was putting on the girl by bestowing such powerful magic upon her, when she was barely able to process her own.

She pushed with every force and entity that she could grasp from the surroundings, using the earth and her mentality to force the memory back. Mattheos dark magic flowed through her veins, acting like a drug, enhancing her performance, energising her.

Then it clicked.

A small terraced house, on the road named spinners end stood before young Alessia. There was an odd familiarity about it, but the young girl was convinced she had never been there before.

Alesssia was startled as her father banged on the door of the house, with a ferocity in his action. He grew impatient as no one opened the door, scaring his daughter at his anger, as he repeatedly banged, frustrated by the wait.

The door opened suddenly, revealing the same man Alessia remembered from Malfoy manner, with black hair, and an uninviting complexion.

"What do I owe the pleasure?" The man spoke, staring down at the two in disgust.

"I need your help Severus" Tiberius Nott replied.

Severus, who Alessia remembered from her first encounter with the death eaters, offered a tight lipped smile, which held a glimpse of a smirk.

"It humours me that you are here, Tiberius, with the girl. I thought you didn't want my help"

Tiberius looked out of options, staring at Severus in desperation. He would do anything to help his daughter, to help her be free of what he deemed a curse.

"I'm begging you" Alessia's dad said.
The young girl gripped onto her dad's hand, grasping it in fear.

Snape stepped to the side, leaving room for the pair to walk into the small home, that was adorned with books, yet still felt uninviting. Alessia still couldn't shake the feeling of familiarity, but decided to ignore it.