Smothered purple

Mattheo opened the door fully, allowing the twins to walk through into the office

Dumbledore smiled at the sight before him from behind his desk. There were two seats on the opposite side, one vacant and one taken.

The figure turned around, making Alessia inhale a sharp breath at the sight.

"Hello, father" she said, staring into the eyes of Tiberius Nott, in the flesh, placed before her.

Tiberius grinned at the sight of his two children, standing up from his position sat down. The man walked over, holding out his arms in a welcoming manner.

"You're finally awake!" He exclaimed.

The man looked exactly how she expected.

Neatly dressed, his hair perfectly sat, predictably littered with mounts of gel to keep it in place. Appearing like the esteemed aristocrat he was.

Mattheo stepped next to Alessia, subtly placing his hand on her back, offering his comfort, as he knew it would probably be difficult to see Tiberius after regaining some of her memories.

"It's good to see you, Alessia" Tiberius said with a smile, looking at his daughter and admiring how healthy she looked after such a traumatic ordeal.

Alessia offered him a tight lipped smile, feeling incredibly awkward in front of the man, which was depressing considering he was her father.

"Excuse her antisocial behaviour, father, Lyssie has been awake for merely an hour and is still adjusting" Theo explained, talking for her.

The formality in this family was just sad.

Tiberius nodded understandably, landing eyes on Mattheos arm, which was on Alessia's back. He smirked to himself, passing an unreadable look to Mattheo.

"I understand you have been busy" Tiberius said to Alessia, moving his eyes to meet hers, with a knowing smile, obviously referring to her power.

The group were talking as if Dumbledore wasn't sat right before them, observing the conversation, not wishing to intrude.

"I guess you could say that, yes" Alessia replied. Her father wasn't even attempting to acknowledge the way he had tried to oppress her power in her youth.

Tiberius sighed, turning to look at Dumbledore, who just stared at him over his crescent shaped glasses. If Alessia didn't know better, his stare was a scolding one.

Atleast people could understand why this was such a difficult encounter.

"Alessia. I was explaining to your father how your memories have become slightly spontaneous" Mattheo told her.

Tiberius nodded, confirming the boys words.

Alessia was beginning to trust Mattheo as time progressed, but knowing he had been telling her father about her power didn't make her feel entirely comfortable.