Rosier

Tw: mentions of blood

"Sorry to interrupt Severus, but we have a problem in the corridor" the teacher explained hurriedly. Shouts and cheers echoed through the halls, and they were now loud and clear as the door had been opened.

Snape and Alessia rushed out the room, following Flitwick to the scene. The cheers only intensified the closer they got to the problem.

Alessia stopped in her tracks at the sight before her.

Theo on the floor, landing punches to Mattheos jaw.

Theo was attacking without remorse, each punch encouraging the eruption of cheers from the students who were enjoying the entertainment of the scene.

"This is all your fault, Riddle" Theo seethed, landing another hit to his face, the sound of a crack sounding.

Alessia watched in absolute horror. Her brother was literally mutilating Mattheo's face, she had never seen him so angry, so filled with rage.

The most horrifying part, was that Mattheo wasn't fighting back.

Enzo and Blaise were stood by Alessia, watching the whole scandal, wincing at each blow that was made. They weren't even doing anything to break it up.

A group of teachers, including Snape, rushed in, pulling the two apart.

Mattheo grinned at Theo manically, blood smothered across his face. It scared Alessia, seeing him so ruthless, especially when the recipient of his anger was her twin brother.

Alessia caught the eye of Theo, who looked extremely angry, panting through the adrenaline, glaring daggers into Mattheos turned back.

Snape pulled Theo away from the Riddle boy, dragging him down the corridor, away from the view of all the students.

Pansy ran over to Alessia, grabbing her arm in worry.

"What the fuck just happened?" she whispered, speaking the question everyone was thinking.

The shouts and cheers from the students became muffled, all of Alessia's senses shutting down. The only thing she could hear, and feel was the pounding of her heart in her chest.

Theo had been dragged away by teachers whilst Mattheo stormed off, unaccompanied, down the opposite end of the corridor.

"Go after Theo, I will get Madame Pomfrey" Alessia instructed, which Pansy agreed to instantly, rushing down the hall that Theo went down.

Alessia walked down the opposite part of the school, on her way to the hospital wing, her movement swift in worry.

The girl gasped as a firm grip landed on her arm, pulling her into the girls toilets, that were out of bounds.

Her confusion turned into annoyance when she saw Mattheo, staring down at her, dragging her away from the entrance.

The toilet was empty, as expected, except for one figure, who was perched on one of the cubicles, watching the two students in awe, her big beady eyes not moving from them.

Alessia quickly identified her as Moaning Myrtle.

"I need your help" Mattheo said, drawing Alessia's attention away from the ghost.

Alessia scoffed, looking at the boy in a scolding manner. He didn't even attempt to address what she just witnessed.

Understanding the sign she was sending him, the boy spoke, referring to the fight.