Chapter sixteen

"Alessia this is Mattheo" Narcissa Malfoy explained, gesturing to the young boy whose dark curls flopped over his head. The boy had a scar that ran down his face, frightening the young Alessia slightly as she only knew to associate scars with danger.

Tiberius Nott placed Alessia on the ground, pushing her back slightly, nudging her towards the boy, who looked lost and absentminded. She walked over to him, cautiously, anxious of all the eyes that were on the her from the table.

The girl held out her hand to the boy, keen to impress her father by demonstrating her manners.

The young Mattheo looked at her funnily, obviously not filled in with the formalities that came with being a pure blood.

He took her hand, shaking it with an oddly firm grip.

Alessia gasped at the touch, her body instantly seizing up. She could almost feel the boys pain, his memories, his emotions. They were dark, dark enough to completely terrify her.

She recoiled instantly from Mattheo, scurrying back to her father in fear, screaming at the terrors she saw in the young boy. The death eaters stared at her in confusion, her father in particular.

"What's wrong Alessia?" He asked sharply, obviously embarrassed by the scene his daughter was causing in front of such important individuals.

"When I touched his hand" she said with a sob, "I saw horrible things." She pointed accusingly to Mattheo, who was just looking completely confused, looking at his hands worried about what he might have done.

Her dad looked at her in complete shock, not even being able to form literary words.

"I thought you said she wasn't showing any signs" Snape said, a small smirk on his face, like he was proud at what Alessia has just done.

"Shut up Severus" her father spat, still looking down at the girl in worry.

"The dark lord will be thrilled" Lucius seethed in a devilish way, smiling sadistically.

"What have you done" Tiberius Nott said under his breath, aiming the words at his daughter.

He, and the other death eaters knew, this would change everything.

Alessia regained full consciousness as quickly as she lost it, waking up with her head planted into the remnants of the earth. Two firm hands shook her body making the girl groan out in pain, her whole body and mind aching from the torture she just experienced.

"Get up Nott" Mattheo said in an annoyed tone, making Alessia roll her eyes involuntarily, as per usual when she was with him.

She pushed herself up from the ground, brushing off the leaves and dirt that was scattering her uniform, regaining her composure, adjusting herself to the brightness of reality.

"I thought you were gone for good then, Nott" he said with a smirk, looking at the disheveled state of the girl, observing her with his eyes.

"Funny" she said with a deadpan expression, before pushing past him and walking back the way she came, through the forest heading for the castle.

"Where are you going?" He shouted, as the girl trundled through the maze of their surroundings, pushing through trees. Mattheo struggled to keep up with her as she aimed to avoid him.

Alessia stopped in her tracks, turning around to look at the boy, who was staring at her in worry now.

"Did you see that too?" She asked, with a new found innocence in her voice. The memory made her feel vunerable. Someone had taken her past from her and she could only imagine what else remained unknown.

Mattheo nodded, as she expected. The girl let out a scoff, not surprised in the slightest, that this somehow benefited him and his snooping.

"To learn about your power, you need to know where it rooted from. It all started with me" he said, a satisfactory smile plastered on his cocky face.

There weren't even words to describe the extremity of how she was feeling now. So many secrets were left circling around, ones that Alessia didn't know the slightest about. If it took all of that strength just to retrieve one singular memory, then how was she going to get all of them back?

"I don't know why the memories were taken, Nott, but it must have been for a good reason." He said, trying to negotiate with the girl, attempting to keep her calm and secure.

She took a deep breath, calming her nerves, using the boys eyes to streamline her emotions away from her body.

"My dad. He must have been so disappointed" she said, a solemn shift to the atmosphere following her words. She frowned, looking down at the ground. Her father wanted to conceal her power, and she just showcased it right in front of the whole entirety of death eaters.

"Don't say that" Mattheo told her, a frown on his face. He didn't understand why he was feeling this pit of guilt in the depths of his stomach, feasting on his emotions, but he knew he wasn't enjoying it.

After all, Mattheo knew what it felt like to disappoint his father, as before Voldemort had to go into hiding, all he did was torment his son.

The two stared at each other, sympathising with each other's experience. It was refreshing, to not look at the boy and feel complete hatred. He was just like her- two tainted souls perfectly pure but destroyed by those around them.

"I'll see you later Riddle" she said, pulling Mattheo out of his thoughts. The girl didn't wait for a response before walking away, confused and worried being in the presence of the confusing Riddle boy.

Mattheo watched her walk away, feeling a horrific feeling. He was pleased, that the memories were finally becoming uncovered, yet he couldn't help but pity the girl. At the end of the day, she didn't deserve to feel so confused.

Someone stripped her of the privilege of knowing, and when she found out who it was, the truth would destroy her.

A/N- heyyy! Sorry this took a while. It's a bit shorted but it's kinda a filler. Anyways back to GOF plot next chapter with OF COURSE mattheo and Alessia content

Ellie 💌
Word count- 1034