the power of touch

Mattheo had almost kissed Alessia.

Of course they had unfortunately been interrupted by the immaturity of Moaning Myrtle. It was a bad decision to spend time in her toilets.

Alessia cleared her throat, stepping back slightly from Mattheo, giving herself some space, whilst trying to compose herself after what nearly happened.

"Pleasure as always Myrtle" Alessia said with an awkward smile, whilst placing her robe back on and collecting together the pair's belongings.

Mattheo scoffed, rolling his eyes in his usual sarcastic manner.

"Wish I could say the same" the boy said with a moody grumble, making Alessia laugh slightly.

"You're always welcome in my toilet, Alessia" Myrtle said, placing her chin on her hand, watching the girl in absolute awe.

Alessia smiled thankfully, whilst fighting back the urge to roll her eyes at the ghosts oblivion to the situation.

Mattheo kept shooting daggers with his eyes at Myrtle, making his anger obvious to her, although it wouldn't be surprising if she was oblivious to that too.

"Bye Myrtle" Alessia said, grabbing the sleeve of Mattheos arm, pulling him towards the exit incase he brutally murdered a ghost.

"I guess I'll just stay here all alone" Myrtle said with a melodramatic sigh, before floating and plunging herself into the toilet.

When the two were out of the toilet, Alessia let out a sigh of relief, the tension and angst rushing around that room had taken a toll on the girl.

The hallway was empty and silent, as it was lesson time and one thing was for sure- the tension between Mattheo and Alessia was insufferable.

Mattheo held his robe over his shoulder, placing his other hand in his pocket, staring at the girl, as if waiting for her to break the silence.

"I'm not going to lesson after that" she told him with a small smile, "what do you want to do?"

Mattheo stood up straighter, thinking of a possible solution to their lack of entertainment.

"It's up to you, love" he said, still slightly pissed that his opportunity with Alessia had been interrupted. That, of course, wouldn't stop him from flirting.

Alessia smiled to herself at the nickname.

"Let me carry those" Mattheo said, gesturing to the materials that had been used to clean Mattheos wounds. Alessia accepted his offer graciously, passing him the equipment.

His hand made contact with hers, making the girl inhale a breath. Alessia gasped as an unplaced pain made its way around her body at the contact of his skin.

She had experienced this feeling before, when landing eyes on Mad eye moody, and her Seer abilities were activated.

Alessia's breathing increased, making Mattheo furrow his eyebrows in worry.

"Are you okay?" He asked, dropping everything he was holding, to make she was alright.

Alessia gripped onto his arms, not sure why she was feeling such a way. Her body became numb, collapsing into Mattheos arms, who caught her instantly.

Her head throbbed, sending shockwaves down her spine. It didn't take long, before the girl slumped unconscious, leaving Mattheo utterly confused.

Alessia stopped worrying, when she realised what was happening. The bombarding of a memory, forcing itself into her head, caused her mind to ease, and stop imagining the worst.