stop time

"I was wondering when you would get here" a voice called, making Alessia jump. A small laugh was uttered at her reaction, making Alessia's heart warm with recognition.

She turned around, her smile enlarging when she saw Mattheo, slumped at a small desk, book in hand.

Alessia wasn't even conscious of the fact he was awake incredibly late, in-fact she didn't even consider the fact that he may be asleep when she arrived.

He stood up, walking over to the girl, before embracing her in the hug Alessia had been thinking of for the past week.

Safe in his arms, in the warmth of Mattheos embrace, Alessia knew that he would always protect her, and she would never doubt that.

˚. ✦.˳·˖✶ ⋆.✧̣̇˚.

Draco Malfoy couldn't believe the sight in front of him.

The blonde boy was always kept on his toes back home, with the excitement and stress of being a death eater, but one sight he was never expecting to encounter was Alessia Nott, in his living room.

The girl was sat with Mattheo by her side, his arm draped around her shoulder. Alessia was peacefully reviewing some school work, whilst Mattheo seemed to be reading.

Draco was baffled.

"Bringing girls home are we now, Riddle?" Draco said, a smirk shining through his tone.

The pair whipped their heads around in shock, startled by his presence, almost forgetting he lived there too.

Mattheo visibly relaxed at the sight of Draco, which made the blonde boys mood lighten slightly, but he wasn't going to show that.

"Your parents are out" Mattheo said in a mumble, not being one to engage in small talk. The riddle boy closed his book with a sigh, knowing that he will be interrupted in Dracos presence.

Alessia sent a smile to Draco, which he reciprocated hesitantly, not sure what to think of the girl. Everything he had heard from Lucius about her power scared him.

"They've gone to her house, Riddle. Surely Tiberius would have realised she's gone by now" Draco told Mattheo.

Alessia frowned. Draco was talking about her like she wasn't sat mere feet from him.

"I have a name" Alessia replied, making Draco quirk a brow, in surprise at her tone. Mattheo bit his cheek, suppressing the urge to laugh.

"I'm not going to tell, but make sure Alessia is gone by the time they return" Draco told the pair, making effort to address Alessia properly.

The girl nodded, holding back the urge to roll her eyes.

The Malfoy boy turned out of the room with a sigh, leaving Mattheo and Alessia alone, in peace, like they had wanted all along.

Mattheo opened his book, once again, glad that he could finally read in peace.

"He won't tell his father,right?" Alessia asked in concern, watching Draco walk away, practically leaving behind a trail of annoyance as he took another step.

Mattheo sighed. Closing his book again.

"That boy is all talk" he explained, "he doesn't care you're here, infact, I'm sure he's glad for more company"

Alessia smiled softly, listening to Mattheo in admiration, enthralled by how well he knew Draco, down to the tiniest detail.

Alessia fiddled with her sleeve. She had been meaning to ask Mattheo something, but she wanted to enjoy his company, when she had arrived, and didn't want to burden him.