🥀 - Prologue -🌹

(Helena perspective)
Eleazar Fig had taken over the role of my own father over the years. He found me as a girl of 10 years old in the village of Aranshire. The town where my father had left me after he found out that I had mastered ancient magic and was afraid for his own future. He obliviated my mind and memories and put a note in my bag.

-letter-
'hello dear daughter, Helena. After 10 beautiful and anxious years, I took care of you with your mother. With each passing year, your magic grew bigger, stronger, and beyond our control. We were not able to help you, as we don't have magic ourselves. You got it from your Grandma and her side of the family. I don't know where the family lives, but... I fear for my life and that of my wife. You are better off with a family and relatives who can handle your powers and magic.

We love you, kiss mom and dad.'

When Eleazar Fig found me at a hamlet in the middle of the village, he knew I was different. He noticed this when I let my stuffed animal fly in the air. I could join him on his travels, and i was allowed to stay with him until I was old enough. His wife, Miriam, died, so he was all alone and could use the company.

The moment I was brought to Hogwarts School of Wizardry by Eleazar Fig, I did not know what great adventures awaited me. I was a new student in her fifth year and was allowed to participate in school classes. In classes, I learned about spells, potions, herbology, flying, defense, history, fantastic beasts, and ancient magic.

I was not a normal student and possessed a special gift that prevented me from living a normal school life. My presence in classes was compulsory, but in my downtime and on days off I wandered around school or around it. During my searches in school for paper letters, clothes, wand handles and information, my knowledge grew. I needed this knowledge to learn about the wizarding world around the school.

Together with Eleazar, I went on quests to unravel the great mystery of my history and why evil wizards wanted to capture me. I fought trolls, dugbogs, poachers, wizards, goblins, dragons, spiders, animacus and mongrels. With each battle, I grew stronger, and I had to visit special places to grow and strengthen my magic.

After my quests and trials, I was strong enough to defeat the dark Goblin Ranrok. With the help of my friends, teachers and learned knowledge, I was able to defeat him and his henchman.

In the year 1890, I was in the repository 10 hours after the loss of Professor Fig. I was 17 years old, and I had defeated Ranrok and climbed out of the fight in my battle gear less than an hour ago.

I walked out of the grand staircase of the repository, through the map of chambers, into Hogwarts Castle. When I heard the loud bell in the main hall, I knew what was about to happen.

Everyone sat in the great hall during the memorial to this great man. I just don't know how to feel right now. Sad? Fury? Disbelief? I knew that the loss was huge, and I hadn't shed a tear since his passing. The thoughts and memories still fresh in my mind. I sat at the Slytherin table next to Ominis, Sebastian and Imelda. My three friends from Slytherin welcomed me with open arms and a drink. ''This is for you, Helena.''

"Cheers to Eleazar," I said, and i took a big gulp.

After Fig's memorial I got up from the slytherin table and quickly ran through the door of the main hall, down the stairs to the dungeons.

My body longed for a long, hot shower in the Slytherin bathrooms. I felt dirty and sweaty from all the fighting and blood that had gotten on my clothes.

I nearly tripped over my own feet as I hurried into the bathroom. Not only that, but I took off my clothes, threw them in my hamper and jumped into the first shower I came across. All the moments of this afternoon played through my head like flashbacks. I put my hands to my forehead and screamed. "Go away, go away, go away, GO AWAY".

I saw my own injuries around my legs and arms and was shocked that I hadn't felt any pain until now. I think I went into shock after the fight, and I just buried all my emotions. My hand rubbed my arm to feel how deep the wound was... "Ough" I pulled my arm away from my own fingers in pain and started to cry. I sat on the floor of the shower and let go of all the emotions I was feeling at that moment.

I was Devastated, lost in my own emotions, i couldn't control it anymore. After about an hour, I heard footsteps coming into the bathroom. A familiar friendly voice called my name "Helena?" I didn't answer.

"Helena are you here?" said the friendly voice again. "Yes, I am here," i said in a soft voice. I turned off the shower, wrapped my towel around my body, and got out of it.

In front of me was a little sweet girl with brown hair and a Hufflepuff sweater. It was my best friend, Poppy. Poppy looked at me in shock when she saw the injuries and said calmly; "Professor Weasley is waiting for you in her office. Get dressed and I'll walk with you."

I put on my comfortable sweater with a Slytherin logo on the back. And i walked into the castle with Poppy. Poppy reached into her pockets and pulled out 2 wiggenweld potions.

"Drink this love, you'll feel better." I took the potions from poppy and gave her a nod of kindness. "Thank you, poppy; you are a good friend". We walked past the great hall. ''Are you alright, Helena?'' Poppy said worried. I looked at my friend and hugged her while walking ''I'm not, but i will be!''.

I knocked on the door of Professor Weasley's office.
I didn't know what to expect after all that had happened and the rules I had broken.

The door slowly opened, and I saw the professor sitting by her window on a large chair. Beside her was a table with tea and biscuits, and on the other side of the window was the same chair facing her. "Ah, Helena, sit down, sweetie". Hesitantly, I walked in as I sat down in the chair across from her. "Hello Professor, you wanted to see me?" I asked anxiously.

"Yes that's right, I wanted to ask you a few questions".