🥀 - Chapter 23 -🌹

(Third person perspective)
The days at hogwarts passed so quickly, the castle was already full of Christmas decorations.
On a pillar in the Slytherin common room hung a large letter.
Everyone stood urgently around it to see what it said.

''What is this?''

''What are we going to do?''

''I hope this isn't a joke''

''What utter nonsense, I'm not going''

''fuck I hate Christmas''

''I don't have any green fingers, do I look like a hufflepuff or something?''

-Letter-
Dear students,

Today you are all expected in the greenhouse to get into the Christmas spirit.
This is the only day to participate in this event, the other 2 days are for hufflepuff, ravenclaw and Gryffindor. Check out the time slot below to see when you are expected in the greenhouse. I wish you al very happy holidays, and see you in the new year.

- Professor Black -

~Time slot~
1st year - 12:00
2nd and 3rd years - 13:00
4th and 5th years - 15:00
6th and 7th years - 17:00

In the greenhouse were 100 wooden pots with a green bow around them.
On the tables were Christmas decorations mini Christmas trees and an instruction.
We were allowed to plant and decorate our own Christmas tree for Christmas, the trees were conjured up small so we could put it on our bedside table in our rooms.

-

(Helena perspective)
That evening, we sat with everyone in the main hall at the Slytherin table in our regular seat.
Me, Ominis, Natty, Poppy, Garreth, Amith, Anne and Imelda, Everyone wore a Christmas outfit.

Our friends group agreed that we would buy something small for everyone this year. Anne was allowed by Professor Weasley to come along for the Christmas celebration because she would be returning to hogwarts in January. I had brought my own Christmas tree as a decoration for the table, it had silver baubles with white garlands and snowflakes.

For Natty i bought a red scarf, for Poppy a figurine of a Hippogrif, for Garreth a potions book, for Amith a mini telescope, for Anne a reading book and Imelda a bracelet.
All my presents were wrapped with a light green wrapping paper and white snowflakes on it, a satin green ribbon with a card attached with their names on it.

I wore a White jumper with puff sleeves and a high waist green trousers with black heels underneath. My hair was fixed in a ponytail with some loose strands falling past my head.

Since everyone went home during the holidays, we had to celebrate our Christmas event the Friday before. Everyone handed out their presents one by one, Christmas music was on in the background and on the table everyone had a glass of drink and a piece of pumpkin pie.

From my friends, I had received a spell book, a scarf, gloves, earrings, a bag full of chocolate biscuits and paint. I hadn't had anything from Ominis yet, but we had discussed giving our presents to each other on Christmas itself. We sat around having drinks and chatting with everyone before saying goodbye to each other to go to bed. Hugs, pats on the shoulder, air kisses and hands were given to each other. We had a nice lovely group gathered together like this, everyone got along without any problems.

-

Anne went back to Feldcroft and gave everyone a hug and me a big kiss on my cheek.

''I'll see you soon Lena, we'll keep in touch dear''

''See you soon dear anne, i love you'' and she walked to the undercroft to apparate home.

I saw Ominis' facial expression startled at the words i love you....
He cleared his throat and offered me an arm