🥀 - Chapter 12 -🌹

(Helena perspective)
I Ran to the front door as i pulled Ominis along by his arm to the Ambrose house in the pouring rain.
His body was in full view through his sodden white shirt, his muscles hard and tense.

I walked with him into the living room where Guinevere was sitting at the table with a piece of chocolate and a glass of wine. She stood up from her chair at the sight of me and Ominis soaked by the rain. ''My darlings, you are soaked and cold! I would grab some towels for you, take a warm shower quickly otherwise you will get hypothermia''.

Ominis stumbled up the stairs with his wand in his hand while I waited for the towels ''Thank you Guinevere, for your hospitality''. She nodded her head and wanted to say something to me but changed her mind and went back to her chocolate and wine.

I walked up the stairs to our bedroom, where Ominis was arguing with himself and struggled to take of his own clothes. ''Here let me help you'' I said as I walked towards him.

He took a step back ''I don't need help! Go away Helena''

*ow hell no, drunk or not.... You have to accept my help*

''You have no choice!''

I pulled on his shirt and started unbuttoning his buttons from top to bottom.
I slipped his sodden shirt off his body and started on his belt and trousers.

''Lena, are you undressing me now?" he said as a grin appeared on his face.

''Shut up Ominis!''

I pushed him towards the bathroom and opened the hot tap of the shower. Another little push in his back and he was standing under the steaming hot shower wearing only his underwear.

The moment I wanted to walk away, he pulled me into the shower with him by my hair. My clothes that were cold and soaked were now warmed by the hot water.

He slid his hand over my cheek, down my neck and his grip became firmer.
Dominant and he grabbed me by my waist.

I pushed him off me.
''You are drunk Ominis!''

And I stepped out of the shower and dried myself with the towel.

In the bedroom i dressed myself up with some clothes and put on a jacket. I wanted to end my day with something else on my mind. I needed a walk outside and i had to ask Evan to come with me.

-

I stepped into the hallway toward the stairs and knocked softly on his door.

"Evan?"

But I got no answer from behind the door.

I knocked again and opened the door "Evan?"

The bed was empty and he was not to be found in the bedroom.

I walked to the bathroom door and gently heard the shower water running.
I looked through the narrow crack of the doorway and saw Evan preparing to take a shower.

I took a step back.

*Helena NO! This is private!*

And I wanted to walk away but my curiosity and attraction to him took over.

I snuck back to the door and peered through the crack. I watched him brush his teeth, rub his hair out of his wet face and unbutton his pants. One by one he undid the buttons of his wet blouse, which obviously showed everything of his upper body in the bathroom light. A beautiful brown muscular upper body emerged and drool was just barely dripping from my mouth.

I wanted to walk away again and took a step backward and the floor beneath my foot creaked.

*shit*