🥀 - Chapter 60 -🌹

(Sebastian perspective)
I moved back a bit to see how she reacted to that kiss I just gave her. She looked up at me with her glowing freckles in the sunlight. I always wanted to kiss every little spot and freckle on her beautiful skin. A slight blush appeared on her cheeks, and she smiled gently at me. She moved her face a bit to the left to giggle and avoid my eyes.

I chuckled softly and made a low noise as I moved my face the other way.
A shivering feeling jolted through my body as I felt her fingers move across my arm. I turned back to meet her eyes, which were already staring at me. Her lips parted a little as she smiled and shook her head slightly in a chuckle. I moved my hand up to touch her face. I laid my hand on her cheek and rubbed it gently. My thumb brushed over her bottom lip, and I pulled it down a bit.

I leaned forward and whispered to her lips, "Now be a good girl, and tell me to stop. Because i might kiss you again," Helena her body coming closer to mine. "Then do it already".

I moved my other hand up and took her head with both of my hands to pull her into my kiss. Her hands moved behind my neck as she stood on her toes to compare to my height. She closed her eyes and pushed my lips open for a deeper kiss. Our tongues danced against each other between our kisses. This was what our first kiss should have look liked two years ago.

We both moved back for some breathing room and we smiled at each other. I took her hand with mine and said, ''Come with me, i have to show you something'' and we apparated to my cabin in the woods.

''What is this place?'' she asked as I pulled her with me by her hand. I opened the door of the cabin and said, ''My temporary home''. Helena stepped into the cabin with slow steps as she looked around. I closed the door behind me, waited by the door, and crossed my arms. I gave her some space to wander free in my house. She walked into the kitchen, past the fireplace, near the cough in the living room, and sat on the edge of my bed. She held the bed edge with two hands as her legs and feet wiggled over the edge back and forth. ''It's..'' she started. ''It's small, I know'' I shrugged. She looked at me and said, ''Cozy.''

She stood up from the bed and walked to my bookcase. Her head turned a little to read what kind of books i had on my shelves. ''Did you read all of those?'' she said as she took out a gray book. I stepped toward her. ''Most of them, probably a few i haven't read yet. But might finish them before the new school year'' She opened the book ''interesting..'' and she looked up at me and smiled. ''Never knew you were into these'' and she put the book back on its shelf.

Her fingers slid over the creaks in the wooden wall as she followed the trail towards my cabinet. She brushed the marks on the hardwood and opened the door to find my chains.
Helena quickly turned to me with wide eyes and a shocked expression. I laughed really hard.
''Are you going to kill me?'' she asked with a grin. ''Hmm thinking about it'' i murmered.

She took out a small flask with a brown cork and held it in the air. ''You kept it all this time..'' I nodded. ''of course'' the dandelion in the flask was covered in magic, so the seeds wouldn't fall.

Her eyes fell on the familiar blue book, and she took it out of the cabinet. ''Did you finish it?'' i asked. Her eyes softened, and her lips slightly moved up in a shrug. ''Not really, i waited for you to read about Mr. Darcy'' My feet took another step towards her, and i laid my hands on the book ''Tell you what, if we stay here for the day. I will read it by the fireplace tonight.'' She nodded. I took the book out of her hands and laid it on the pillow next to the fireplace.

''What would you like to eat tonight?'' I asked as I walked towards my kitchen and opened the fridge. ''What do you have?'' she shouted from the living room. ''Uhh.. Nothing, I see. Let's get some things for dinner in Keen Bridge''