🥀 - Chapter 21 -🌹

-The day of Sollomon Sallow his funeral-
(Sebastian perspective)
After the funeral of my uncle the guards brought me to Azkaban.
I was pushed into an office where I had to take off my clothes, an ice cold water jet was aimed at me as they listened to my screams. I would not just surrender without a fight, I slapped the first best guard on top of his jaw.

He felt my ring against his jaw and shouted.

''Take his ring! NOW!''

My hand was grabbed by another guard who tried to pull of my ring from my finger.
It was my ring that i got from Helena for my birthday.

''NO, TAKE ANYTHING, ANYTHING BUT THAT''

I kicked the guard who had grabbed the ring and quickly grabbed the ring from the ground.
I tried to ran away through the halls, towards the exit.
Before I knew it i was pushed to the ground by 5 other guards.

They brought me back to the office, i was put on a captured uniform and I was photographed.

''Number 2034, smile!''

I was taken to the third floor ward B, Here lived the prisoners who were new to Azkaban.

My first night in Azkaban dawned and I couldn't sleep a wink. I heard voices, people shouting, whispers, and others crying softly. The stone bed was freezing cold and I had no blanket or pillow.

Someone was yelling murderer.. killer.. violent beast.. and he screamed after i heard someone yell the cruciatus curse. Someone was laughing so hard, it echoed in my cell.
I pressed my hands to my ears and sat on my bed with my head against the wall.
This place was a nightmare, everyday was the same torture.

-

Night seven was not much better than night one to six.
I was pulled out of my bed in the night and tortured by the guards.

''You murderer! You deserved this'' I was told when someone hit me with a chain.
Over and over again until i had deep wounds that were bleeding.

The food served in the prison was often cold soup with a piece of bread and a glass of milk.

I had grabbed the tray on night 30 and I had hidden behind the wall, The guard who came in wanted to collect my things. However, he did not get much further than the opening of the door as I hit him on top of his face with the tray. He fell over and I ran out of the cell towards the exit of the celblock.

''IMPERIO''.

My body, I had no control over it anymore.
I was sent back to my cell, everything in my body fighting the actions but to no avail.
I was currently at floor 5 celblock C.

-

For weeks, I was taken to the room at the top of the tower where the Dementors took away everything from my soul and memories, bit by bit. Every time I wanted to fight the guards and Dementors, I was tormented with the Cruciatus curse. So i gave up fighting after two months, it was pointless.

I couldn't sleep for weeks.. but when i could get some rest, i had nightmares. These nightmares were always about Helena, the one more worse than the other. Sometimes she tried to kill herself, sometimes she kissed me and stabbed me in my back, Sometimes she drown in the lake..

And once so often i was dreaming of the first time i had hardhandly touched her, fuck her.

On the day i did that i wasn't myself at all..

we were on a adventure in the mountains to find the goblins.
I was attracted to her, but i didn't love her back than.

As we were held captive the goblins took me to some small backroom.
I was cursed by the goblins, they made me do it to her.