🥀 - Chapter 62 -🌹

(Helena perspective)
Together with Sebastian, I stood outside in the garden in the morning sunlight. After a good night's sleep, we decided to train this morning. We practiced our fighting skills at Hogwarts. But we got weaker since last year because we couldn't train as he was in Azkaban. We stood on our bare feet on the grass that was still wet from the morning mist.

I was wearing a tight black training pants with a short black crop top. My hair was stuffed with pins and elastics to hold it out of my face. A few strands hang loose near my face. Sebastian was shirtless and had short, black training pants that fell to his knees. 

''Remember what I told you, Lena, fighting stance. Feet wide. Fist before your face, arms against your body.'' He said this as he stood before me with his fist high. ''Like this?'' I asked. 

''Almost.. Wait, let me show you!'' and he stepped behind me. ''It's more like this..'' And he moved my feet apart by pushing my legs further with his knees. His elbows pushed my arms closer to my waist. And his hands held my fists to bring them closer to my face. He leaned forward, and I felt his breath on my ear. ''That's it...''

He let my body go and quickly hurried to his spot. ''Alright, let me see what you got already. Hit me'' he asked. I slammed my fist on his hand ''not bad.. Not bad.. Can you do it harder?'' I was hitting his hand again. ''That's better! Now, with your other fist to. Like 1,2'', I moved my fist first left, than right. He nodded. ''Now pay attention to your stance. Your fist are low again.. With every punch you make, you have to bring that arm back against your waist and your fist before your face. If you will leave them hanging, people can attack you in a second and knock you out.''
I tried it a couple more times and got the hang of it after a few tries.

He stood in a fighting stance as well. ''Now a dual. I'm trying to hit you, and you are trying to hit me. You can block me by pushing your arm up to remove my fist and attacking with your other hand. First of 3 wins,'' and we began to fight back and forth. We were blocking each other's moves and tried to hit each other on the chest.

He already won 2 rounds, and I moved too fast the last time, left right, and a hard knock right against his chest. ''YES!'' I shouted. ''Well done, sweetheart'' he chuckled as he removed the sweat from his face with his wrist.

''New challenge. Now we can kick with the instep of our feet. If we do that, we have to hit each other over..'' He slowly moved towards me as he laid his warm, sweaty hand on my waist. 

''Here..'' 

''You can block it the same way as the fist, pushing it away with your elbow.. Step back.. Or bend down.'' He grabbed my left foot and held it up in the air, i almost fell back because he was a lot taller than me. So I had to lift my leg a lot higher than his. ''Kick like this..'' And he pushed my feet into his waist. ''Not like this! Alright?'' I nodded, ''Ay sarge'' and he laughed.

We started to fight, and i quickly said, ''It's not a fair fight, you know. You are much taller than me.'' He chuckled, ''Try to stand on your toes if you want to kick higher.'' And I did, and I almost hit Sebastian in the face. ''Wow, hold on, Fig! I like to keep my teeth; thank you!'' and I laughed as we moved further.

I won the first two rounds, and he won the last fair and square. ''Break time'' I huffed as I sat down in the grass to drink my bottle of water. He sat next to me with his and took a sip. ''You are getting better and better! Once you're done, you can kick everybody's ass. Even Leander''
I laughed and looked up at him. ''Why should I kick Leander's ass?'' He took another sip, ''because he's an idiot.'' and we both laughed as I pushed Sebastian into the wet grass. 

Anne looked at us through her bedroom window and shouted, ''Kick his ass Helena!'' 

So we did three more rounds with only our fists and two rounds with our feet. Sebastian blocked my kick and tried to hit me on the chest but i moved my hips down and twirled as i stepped on my toes and hit him right in the waist. He grabbed his waist with his hands and huffed, ''Good job!'' and he bent down to catch his breath. I quickly hurried to him and asked, ''Are you alright??'' He looked up and said, ''Nothing i can't handle, butterfly. Now let me teach you something else''