🥀 - Chapter 17 -🌹

(Helena Perspective)
I yawned and looked at my half-unpacked suitcase lying on my bed. In my dormitory, everyone had already unpacked their suitcase after the summer holidays. I looked at my suitcase again and sighed deeply.

It was the first day of school after the holidays and I felt anything but like going to class.
My hangover from those few drinks had kicked in immensely when I woke up this morning.

*UGhh Garreth weasley and his stupid drinks*

In my surprise, I had fallen into his trics like always.

''This one is not so bad, this is a less heavy mix with alcohol'' he said to me.

*NO NO! Not so heavy huh? then explain my enormous headache*
I thought to myself as I remembered Garreth's words.

I quickly put on my skirt, tucked in my blouse, and walked towards the common room.
To my surprise, everyone had already left the common room, I looked at the clock.

''SHIT, I'M LATE''.

I quickly ran up the stairs to the dungeons on my way to the DADA classroom.
I had promised Professor Weasley over the holidays that I would support with the first years.
With everything that happend last year they wanted to teach the first years a couple defense spells.

It seemed like a good idea to use Floo powder so I would be less late for class.

''You can't IMAGINE how inconvenient traveling..''

''Nobody likes you Ignatia, shut up!''.

-

I quickly hurried up the stairs and stood in the doorway of the classroom. Professor Hecat had already started her annual speech to the first years. She talked about her amazing years in the ministry and her poacer Raid with the Hebridean Black as her trophy for victory.
I coughed as I stepped inside to make myself known to the professor.

She turned around.
''Ah Helena, my favorite student, come quick and join the class''.

All the first years looked at me with big eyes and started whispering

''why does she have a scar on her face?''

''she saved Hogwarts before the summer!''

''Where is her tie?''

''How old is she?''

''Would she teach us one of the best spells...''

''What would her patronus be?''.

I looked at the kids and couldn't help but laugh and giggle at their comments.

''I'd come here to teach you the basics of defense against the black arts.
For every good spell, you can ask me 1 question! Is that a good idea?" I asked.

"YES!" All the first years shouted in chorus.

Class began, and I was walking around together with Professor Hecat and correcting students when holding their wands. I showed some of my footwork and how best to duck if you were not fast enough for a spell. ''Well who in this class dares to duel with Miss Helena here?" said the professor enthusiastically.

A boy stepped forward with chocolate brown hair, glasses, and freckles on his face.

''ME!''

The boy shouted determinedly and walked towards the circle.
He took off his glasses and put it in his pocket.

*HEY... he looks like...*

I was startled at the sight of the first year who looked exactly like....