🥀 - chapter 55 -🌹

(Ominis perspective)
I sat on the sand, waiting for Helena to come back from her dive into the deep water.

My mind kept haunting me all day to think how i could say to her what needed to be said.
i had talked about it with Garreth, and he understood my decision; he had my back on this.
Anne on the other hand, wanted the best for Helena, and that was us both in her life...

Helena stepped out of the water with a furious expression as she kicked at something in the sand. She was talking to herself as she kicked at something else. She looked up at me and smiled softly as she walked towards me. Her body fell to the ground as she lay in my arms with her back to me as we watched the water and sunset. ''Where have you been?'' i asked her as i slightly brushed her hair with my fingers. ''I was at the lost ship with Sebastian..'' she said with a deep sigh. ''Did something happen?'' i asked, curious. She sighed again ''i guess, i wanted to... kiss him Ominis'' and she held her breath all of a sudden. I stroked her arms. ''breath, darling. It's alright. I'm not mad.'' She turned in my arms as i held her close to me, and i whispered in her hair ''and? Did you do it?'' She kicked her feet in the sand out of annoyence ''no..'' , ''why not?''

And i saw Sebastian walk out of the water, hand in hand, with Adelaide at the same time.
Helena's body turned so hot, i felt her shiver, and goosebumps came to her arms.
''Calm down love, i know.. i know..'' i held her body closer to me as i kissed her face.

Sebastian stepped to us ''i..'' he started.
''Go away, Sebastian!'' i snapped at him; ''now is not the time.''
''I just wanted to say thank you, for sending Adelaide to me Ominis. She's been the love of my life, always been. I'm glad she found me again. We can move on where we left off,'' and he walked away towards Adelaide as he kissed her. Helena's body was raging with fury; she was fighting against her tears and her magic. We both looked at him with Adelaide in his arms, almost swallowing her. She tried to take of his swim short, and i held my own hand in front of Helena's eyes. ''Let's go home, darling'' i whispered to Helena. I held her arm as she stood up from our spot. Helena Dressed herself, and i took her in my embrace to calm her down.

Someone was walking towards Adelaide and Sebastian pushed him into the sand. ''Don't come near my girlfriend!''Helena's head looked up from my embrace and she bowed down to grab her wand from her bag and ran to Sebastian and Adelaide where she pointed it to them. Adelaide laughed in her face, and Sebastian looked angry at her. I went to stand behind Helena as i tried to hold her wrist and wanted to take her wand away. ''What are you going to do, Fig? Kill us for being together. ''Adelaide laughed. ''Don't be jealous, you had your opportunity last year.. we broke up, you came back, i didn't take it. She is mine now'' Sebastian grinned at me. ''You two are a joke, you deserve each other. Both psycho and fucked up'' Garreth snarled to them as he stood beside us. ''Don't talk to my girl like that! She is sweet and the kindest person i know. She is the most powerful woman of Hogwarts and she saved everyone. This beautifull woman is mine, my kindred spirit.'' he snapped to Garreth, and he pushed him back with his hands.

Sebastian pushed Garreth back again ''i love her! Really! Adelaide is my sunflower!'' Helena her head snapped at Sebastian as he said that.. ''What did you say?'' she asked confused as she stepped towards him. ''She is my sunflower! And i'm her dandelion! You can't break us!!'' he pushed helena back.

''Oh for heavens sake..'' Garreth said in a low voice. He looked to me and to Helena and the puzzel pieces formed into my mind as well.. Helena lowers her wand as she looked at Garreth ''WHAT?!'' she shouted. ''Amortentia...'' i said, worried. He nodded to her, "And a strong one..'' She looked to Sebastian, and then to me ''He thinks that i'm her'' and she pointed to adelaide. I shook my head. ''He does.. Such a cruel and nasty thing to do.''

Helena pointed her wand to Adelaide again. ''You better run bitch, or i will destroy you'' Sebastian took her wand and threw it in the lake ''DON'T HURT HER!'' he shouted. ''SEBASTIAN'' Helena yelled as she ran after her wand to get it. Adelaide ran towards her and pushed her into the water. ''He will never love you, slut!'' she snapped at her as she pulled on her hair. Helena screamed; she was furious as she started to fight with Adelaide in the water. They pulled on each other's hair and were hitting with their fist and kicking with their feet. Garreth laughed, ''As much as i enjoy a good girl fight.. We have to stop them from killing each other''