🥀 - chapter 45 -🌹

(Helena perspective)
i lay in my bed the next morning. The sun was already shining through my window.
It was my birthday and i didn't feel like celebrating it.. I was tired.. i couldn't sleep last night.
Scared of those fucking nightmares again now that i had whitnessed another awfull trauma.

When i was finished with writing in my diary last night i saw Sebastian coming back from his walk.
I heard him walk up the stairs and go into his room and shut the door.
I wondered where he had been.. where he would go with a full moon like that.

A small knock was on my own door now.
''Come in'' i said with a low voice.

Ominis stepped through the door with a black tray in his hands.
''Goodmorning birthday girl!''

I sat up straight in my bed and he placed the tray on my legs.
He sat down next to me and i smiled at him. On the tray was a cup with a teapot. A plate with 2 sandwiches, a bowl of fruit, a white rose, and an envelope.

''Oh Ominis how lovely!! breakfast in bed? wooh i feel like a princess now''
He smiled at me ''you are a Queen, princess. How are you feeling?''

I took a sip of my very hot tea and blowed at it to cool it off.
''I'm fine i guess.. didn't sleep so good last night..''

''Nightmares?'' He asked with a worried face.

''yeah.. scared to go to sleep at all.. because of the last days'' i said silently.

''That's not weird love, you've been through so much the last days.. i figured you needed your space. So i decided to let you do your own thing last evening and night''

I smiled at my handsome boyfriend ''Thank you Omi!''
He leaned forward and gave me a kiss on my cheek.
And he whispered to my mouth ''How does it feel to have a younger boyfriend?''
I set the tray aside and pulled him on me as i kissed him all over his face.
''Couldn't be better!'' i laughed.

His full weight pushed me down in my bed as he kissed me on my mouth.
My hands were all over his back now as he held me by my waist.

And he stopped and stood up from the bed.
''Drink your tea darling, it's getting cold!''

He blew a kiss to me as he closed the door behind him.

-

After enjoying my breakfast that I had from Ominis I picked up the envelope.
It was a letter from Garreth and Amith from India and they wished me a happy birthday.
Flood had brought another letter, it was from Mathilda.

I rolled out of bed and looked out the window. The warm sun was shining on my face; it was a beautiful day to be outside today. I saw Ominis sitting in the garden with a book.

Together with Flood and another help from the house, I was baking a birthday cake with strawberries.

Ominis and Sebastian were busy in the front yard playing a game.

-

(Third person perspective)
Sebastian laughed loudly and threw the ball to Ominis.
''You didn't think I was going to let you win again Gaunt, did you? Now that your sight is back I'm playing rough and mean''.

''Give me a break Sebastian! you know that i'm better at this than you!" he grinned back.
And he threw the ball back to Sebastian.

The two men had been playing the game in the garden for over an hour.
One person throws the ball, the other must catch or grab it and bring it back to his side.
Tackling is allowed to prevent the ball from reaching someone's side.
If the ball goes over a line, you have a point. Are you tackled, no point.
Whoever gets the most points wins!