🥀 - Chapter 59 -🌹

(Helena's perspective)
I'd sat with Sebastian in a Gazebo at a table for two. The restaurant were i wanted to go for lunch was the high hope. It's hidden high in the mountains with a stunning view. Dark green round tables with a flower pattern, White chairs and on the pillars of the gazebo hang lilly and magnolia flowers. Evander once told me of this place that he wanted to visit with me. We never got the opportunity unfortunate, so i asked Sebastian with me. It wasn't far from hogwarts, you could see the castle from afar. After Ominis apparated away with my father to Azkaban, Sebastian wanted to leave quickly. Before Alaric's henchman would come looking for him.

I said goodbye to my family and my mother and Apparated to the manor. Sebastian and i changed into some comfortable clothes and went to the High hope. We ordered a drink and some sandwiches, waited for our lunch to arrive and enjoyed the view without talking.

Sebastian cleared his throat and started to speak, ''So, uhm.. lena, i need to talk to you about something.'' I looked beside me at him. ''Yes, Sebastian'' i responded with a small smile. ''I, uhm, i talked to Anne.. About this, and she thinks it's better to tell you than keep it to myself'' I sat straight in my chair, and he piqued my interest. ''What's it about?'' He leaned back in his chair and stuffed his hands in his pockets. ''Well, it's.. Uhm. About me..'' and he shrugged his shoulders. ''And I'm not sure if you want to hear it or not.. Because it's not one of the most happiest things to hear at the moment.''

I leaned forward and smiled gently at him. ''You've been there for me the last few weeks; let me be here for you, Seb.'' The waiter brought our drinks, and we kindly nodded and took both a sip, and I put down my glass. ''You can tell me anything, you know that'' I said as I grabbed Sebastian's hand. ''Like this day can't get any sadder at the moment.'' i laughed. He softly smiled and took my hand with his other one. ''Promise me this will stay between us; no one knows about this. And what I've been through'' I nodded. ''I Promise''

He lay his hands on his lap and started to speak. ''My time in Azkaban was terrifying Helena.. I've seen a lot of things. Things that weren't real were hallucinations, magic or shapeshifting objects. I couldn't do anything about it; they made me watch it while i was held and captured in chains. I once killed a guard after they killed Anne in front of me. It was terrible to watch. But after a while i stopped fighting, because every time i did.. It only got worse. I had nightmares all night and anxiety attacks all the time; it didn't stop. The most haunting subject they could torture me With was you.. They often killed you, hurt you, or broke you in front of me. Every time they did it, it felt so real. I lost you every day, over and over again. You hurt me the most.. They were done with my attitude so they often used the crucio curse on me, or they took me to the dementors. Because everytime i saw somebody getting hurt i started to fight the guards. And after some months they took me to the dungeons to hold me down and make me an animacus. I have some real memory gaps of that.. I am not sure if i have killed people or not.."

Our fragile moment was interrupted by the waiter, who stood beside us with our sandwiches in his hands. We shyly smiled at each other as we took our forks and knives from the waiter and nodded to him. I had to say something to avoid this awkward silence right now. And i saw something in the corner of my eye, and i turned my head to it. And i laughed and smiled as there was a blue butterfly flying towards our table. Sebastian grinned at me and started to laugh and smile as well. We looked at the flying butterfly that flew above us and to the precipices of the mountains. Our eyes met again, and I said, "Later.'' He understood what I meant and smiled, ''Let's eat,'' and we laughed.

After our lunch we paid the waiter some tips and walked through the mountain fields over the gravel path. "I'm sorry you had such a horrible time in Azkaban Sebastian.. If i knew that it was so terrible, awful.. i would reconsider my decisions. We only thought about what was best at the time. You killed someone. And killers should be locked behind bars. But this is not humane anymore.. I'm really sorry for what they all did to you, i'm really sorry about that. What kept you alive all this time? Because Anne has not recovered yet.. So your hopes couldn't be about her health."