🥀 - Chapter 57 -🌹

(Sebastian perspective)
We waited in the library while that Evander guy tried to heal Helena from her wounds.
He was talking in a different language, latin i guessed. Once, so often, I heard him calling her name. The big clock in the library made a loud ticking noise as the minutes flew by like hours.

The door opened and he stepped in with a smile on his face. ''The first spell worked. Let me get some leaves for the second one and a potion, i have them at home'' Ominis stood up from his chair. ''What do you need? Maybe we have it stored in the cabinet.'' He folded his hands into one. ''I need 5 mandrake leaves and 2 dittany's'' Ominis said, walking to the hall. ''Let me take a look.''

I crossed my arms as i watched him closely as he sat across from me in a chair. He just looked the other way to avoid my gaze as he watched the books on the bookshelves. He turned to me and looked at me with no expression. I sat up straight in my chair as I leaned forward to grab my wand from the table. ''If you have something to say to me, Then do it already,'' I snarled at him.

''I just can't stand your face! After everything you did to Helena, I don't get why she still loves you.'' I stood up and said, ''You idiots are all the same! Everybody thinks that they know everything-every detail, every conversation we had. You're just wrong''

He stood up as he said, ''You know that i saw everything, i know every secret, every hidden moment.. When i healed her from her pain.''

I stepped towards him. ''Well, that's the problem. She just made you see what you wanted to see. What did you have to heal for her? What about the lovely, sweet, and beautiful moments? Did you see them as well?? I guess not! If you had, you would know why she still loves me.'' I turned to walk towards the dining room and said, ''Men like you only look at one side of the problem. But in love and romance, there are two people involved. Two different stories, two different souls. Everyone seems to forget that, especially if it's about me and Helena. I'm done listening to everybody whining why we shouldn't be together. Just heal her, fuck off, and don't come back.''

I closed the door to the dining room with a loud bang, and I sat next to Helena's body as I laid my head on her stomach. I held her hand with mine as i softly spoke to her, ''Don't you ever listen to that nonsense; we know our truth.'' Tears streamed down my face as i cried on her body.

I heard Anne talk to Evander; she had my back on this. ''They had to fall apart, Evander, to realize how much they needed to fall back together. The universe messed up; they loved each other at the wrong time. Because they were meant to be in the future. Things needed to be done and fixed. They needed to heal, progress and move on. It's like Romeo and Juliet: She wasn't ready to be loved, and he wasn't ready to be hurt.''

He sighed very loudly. ''That's deep knowledge.'' She laughed, ''That's romance! Pure love and compassion. Don't hate my brother for his mistakes, because she made them as well. But you seemed to forget those?''

The door to the dining room went open, and Ominis stood there with mandrake and dittany leaves. ''Let's do this!'' he said with a serious tone as he laid them next to her head.

I wiped away the tears from my eyes, and Ominis patted me on the shoulder.
''It will work, Sallow; don't worry.''

We all had to step back from her body, so Evander could continue his healing spells. His hands got a red glow as he laid his hands on her head and said something in Latin. He crushed the leaves, stuffed them in a small jar, and filled it with some red baubles that he withdrew from his hands. He shook the bottle a few times, and the bottle got a glowing brown color as he poured it into her mouth. ''Now we have to wait,'' he said as he sat down on a chair next to her. ''I'll ask Flood if she can make us some food and drinks'' and I walked out of the dining room.

(Helena perspective)
My eyes slowly opened but everything was a soft haze, so i closed them again. I opened my eyes again and looked around, i was in Gaunt manor.. On the diningroom table. There was this mist in the room, like there was a huge cloud hanging in it. I stood up from my spot and touched the mist. It was clear, so i walked right through it. I turned and my body lay there on the table. My skin was pale, and i had no brown tan on my bare arms or shoulders. Was i dead? How? And where is everybody? I ran to my body and felt my wrist; there was no heartbeat.. I quickly hurried to the living room, where everyone was sitting with a plate of food, Anne, Garreth, Sebastian, Ominis and Evander sat at the window in the corner, staring to the outdoors. He looked awful, like he was drained off all his energy. Blue and red marks under his eyes. I yelled to them ''GUYS..'' no response ''GUYS.. I'M HERE.. Not only that, but I'M DEAD.. PLEASE CHECK ON MY BODY'' no reaction...
Did they knew i was dead? I wasn't sure.. ''HELLO? Please.. Can someone hear me??''