🥀 - chapter 37 -🌹

(Helena perspective)
I apparated from glagmar coast to Aranshire, my week with Garreth went by so fast. He was flying to India today to stay with Amith at his family's house. We said our goodbyes and i hugged Matilda. I thanked her for yet another nice summer vacation at the coast. The Weasley's became a family.

I was In aranshire on my way to my parental home to go through the portal. I greeted the villagers and walked towars my old house and i opened the gate to the garden. Everything still looked the same.

''Alohomora'' i spoke as i waved my wand to the door.

The door opened and the house was empty.. There was nothing in it anymore, even the wallpaper and wooden floor was gone. I dropped my suitcase on the floor and walked to the back of the house.

The portal was gone to, how was i suppose to travel to scotland without that portal? I could fly by broom, but ik wil take me weeks. And if i would succeed and arrive at scotland, where would i go? How did i get to Ambrose city?

I walked back to my suitcase and sat on it. I could write a letter and send it to Evander or my mother Guinevere. Some rustling noises came from upstairs and i quickly grabbed my wand and stepped towards the stairs. I held it in the air, ready to cast.

I slowly stepped up the stairs and around the corner was a door, the noices came from out of that room. My feet moved as they flew above the ground and once i held the handle of the door a creek noise came from it. I threw the door open as fast as i could and moved inside.

An big brown Owl flew out of the window, he was making the noise just now.

I turned around to leave the room and i bumped into something strong, A person.

It was a man taller than me with a silver mask on his face. a long black leather jacket and black pants with boots. He grabbed me by my two arms and apparated me with him.

-

I was thrown down into a large dark dungeon with a small window, a stone Bench and holes in the walls. The man stepped out of the dungeon and locked the iron door with a golden key.

I felt in my pocket for my wand but it was no longer in here. I ran to the door and pulled and pushed against the bars of the skeleton.

"LET ME OUT!!! LET ME GO"

I kicked and Slammed against the doors until my hands were covered in scratches and blood. There was no movement and I dropped myself against the door to the floor.

Opposite me was also a dungeon with a door.

"HELLO? Is anyone there?"

I waited but there was no response from the other side. I got up and walked around my dungeon looking for a weapon or means of escape, the window was just too small to crawl through.

On the ground were small pebbles, piles of sand and a few wooden branches. With a little creativity, strength and magic, I could make a weapon out of these.

I grabbed a branch and started cutting into the top to form a sharp point. The stone was pointy enough to sharpen. After half an hour of grinding, the first wooden spearhead was finished, 10 more to go. I hid each spear point I made under the pile of sand so they would not be visible to the enemy.

The afternoon flew by quickly and I had already hidden 4 spears under the sand, my stomach began to rumble. I was thirsty ... I was hungry ... and I was tired. But I didn't dare sleep, I wanted to experience everything until the last minute.

Every sound, every movement, every conversation, every visit. I had to save as many details as possible so that if I got out of this I could get help and get revenge.