🥀 - Chapter 20 -🌹

-A week ago, on the day that Ominis got Anne's letter-
(Ominis perspective)

I heard flapping approaching in the distance, from the soft screeching I could tell it was Zayy.
My owl Zayy was taught to make himself known before flying towards me. Being blind had its pros and cons, and this, this was an advantage for me.

Indeed, all the owls in the wizarding world look alike if Sebastian is to be believed. he was regularly searching the owlery at hogwarts for his own owl. Rya was a white snowy owl, And as there are many snow owls in the world, it was always impossible.

Zayy landed on my shoulder and I stroked his back.

"hello my friend, what have you brought for me"

I grabbed an envelope from his mouth and conjured a mouse on the ground.

"Here Zayy, thanks for your help as usual".

The owl, squawked and flew from my shoulder to the ground to eat his reward.

-letter-
'Dear Ominis,

I am writing you a letter because this is just as easy as dropping by.
Two days back I received a letter from the ministry, it's about Sebastian.
He was allowed to leave azkaban earlier due to his good behaviour and the fact that he was a minor. When they will release him is still unknown, but it wouldn't be a year.. I think.
Are you guys coming by to see me for an hour or so?

Greetings from Anne'

I closed the letter and put it in my pocket.

-

-The present, Ominis his birthday-
(Anne perspective)
I had made a cup of tea and coffee for Helena and Ominis who were on a walk togheter.

On the table was my unopened letter from Sebastian, the letter from the ministry and a Hemmingway reading book. For days I had stared at the letter, wanting to open it.... But I couldn't.
I didn't know what to expect, and that didn't make the situation any better. For nights I couldn't sleep because I was afraid Sebastian would suddenly stand in the middle of the house.

On the chair, my things were ready to be packed for my trip to Hogwarts. I wore a white dress with a length to my knee and half a puff sleeve. My hair had been neatly cut to length again by the hairdresser and I had put a little make-up on my eyes. I wanted to prove to my friends that I was healthy and ready for my new adventure.

The moment I grabbed the teapot and walked to the living room, I heard a loud bang followed by loud voices outside the door. I quickly opened the door and saw Ominis and Helena lying on the ground in the grass under the tree.

''OMINIS, YOU CAN'T SAY THAT TO ME, After yesterday.. after what we did and say''
Helena shouted at him while she lay on top of him.

''LENA you just don't seem to get it, HE'S COMING BACK! SALLOW! And you don't seem to care what happens to us if he finds out'' Ominis snarled back at her as he pushed her off him.