🥀 - chapter 47 -🌹

(Sebastian perspective)
I was back in the three broomsticks where I saw Anne kissing the black-haired man Helena was standing with. I grabbed her arm and pulled her along to the outer door. "Come with me."

Anne stopped walking and stomped on the ground.
"No! don't ruin my evening Sebbie, I'm having such a good time."

I nodded to Poppy, Natty and Imelda.
"Ladies, go home! It's late..''

With a quick wave of my hand, I grabbed Anne by her upper arm and made us appear to Feldcroft.
She stormed into the house "why do you always ruin all the nice things Sebastian!?"

I ran after her and closed the door. I grabbed her pajamas and threw them at her head.
"Bedtime Sallow" I said in a loud voice and turned around so she could change.
My arms were folded over each other as I waited for Anne to finish.

"Did you kiss!?" She asked now for the second time this evening.

"ANNE! This is not the time to talk about that!!!" I snapped back at her.

I heard the sound of her creaking bed and turned around and wrapped the blanket over her. I grabbed her medicine and a glass of water from the kitchen cabinet and handed it to her.

"I just want to see you happy, seb." She said with a smile as she took the medicine.

"I am happy, Anne," I frowned.

"You're not..." and she yawned.

I stroked through her hair. "Why not Inspector?"

"Because of her," she said in a low voice.

She closed her eyes and muttered.
"You. have. to. fight. for. her."

-

I went back to Gaunt Manor and listened to Helena her door.
I heard her loud breathing; she was in a deep sleep.

I stepped into my own door and stripped off all my clothes and lay down in my bed in my underwear.

What a reckless night...

When I tried to sleep, I couldn't.... I stared at the ceiling and looked out the window.
I thought about what Anne said... She was right.

I was not happy with the whole situation.

My eyes felt heavy, so I closed them and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

-

After some peaceful silence in the mansion, I was startled awake; someone was shouting.
I quickly grabbed my oversized sweater and pulled it over my head. I opened my door and the screams came from Helena, her room.

I stormed through the door and saw her sweaty and fighting in her sleep.
She screamed loudly as she waved her arms "No no no no no."
"Please don't!!!" She screamed.

Should I wake her up? I wasn't sure... I knew from my own experience that nightmares can be very real. A traumatic experience that you relive over and over again. I would appreciate it if someone else did the same for me. And I decided to wake her up.

I sat on her bed edge and called her name "Helena" , "STOP".
"Helena wake up" , "PLEASE".
I grabbed her two arms and gently shook her "sweetheart" , "SEBASTIAN NO!" She screamed.

She was dreaming about me.
I felt a lump in my throat..

I tapped her gently on her cheek.
"Helena..."

Less than a second later Helena shot up from her bed and grabbed her hair anxiously and frantically "NOOO" she screamed.

She looked around hurriedly, searching for reality. She looked at me with fear in her eyes and her breathing was very fast. "It was a dream," I said softly.