🥀 - Chapter 31 -🌹

(Third person perspective)
Two more days and then would be the masquerade ball at hogwarts. All the students had found a date and were looking for the perfect outfit and matching mask. The boys went out alone in hogsmeade or visit their relatives to pick up an outfit from their father or granddad. The ladies went into groups past towns and villages to find the perfect dress, jewellery, and makeup.

All the dresses and accessories from Gladrags Wizardwear had been sold out for 3 days, and their stock would not replenish until after the masquerade ball. Therefore, many ladies were still looking for an outfit and travelling all over the country in search for that one special dress. Today, a special vendor would travel to hogsmeade to sell her new collection. Agnes Coffey is a tailor and fashion designer from Bainburgh. The news travelled quickly around hogwarts about Agnes' visit.

-

(Helena perspective)
I sat with Poppy, Natty, Imelda, Anne, and Adelaide in the detention room with 10 other girls.

We had to transcribe the same sentence 200 times.
''I behave in Hogsmeade and have respect for my fellow students.''

Professor Weasley sat across from us and looked at us from over her glasses as she was reading.

I looked behind me where Natty was busily writing.
I looked to my left where Imelda was cleaning her nails.
To my right, Poppy was half asleep.
And in front of me, Anne and Adelaide were having a contest as they wrote down sentences.

My eyes stared out the window.
Where I saw everyone playing and cheering during the first Quidditch game.

There were only 50 sentences on my paper, and I had to write 150 more, but I didn't feel like it.

I couldn't help the fact that all the ladies were storming at Agnes like a bunch of crazy wild baboons.

We had succeeded, and everyone had a dress.
That was one thing for sure...
only the consequence was that we had to stay after school.

I thought back to the afternoon we had spent together.

-

-back to that afternoon-
''Alright ladies! listen up, we're looking for a dress. If you're ready, think again cause you better keep steady. My Divas, my Queens, we don't need no man for this. We are women, warriors! That's who we are. If you're with me, women, let me hear you.'' Imelda shouted as she stood on the table.

''YES''

''AI,'' we all shouted to her.

We got up from the slytherin table and walked in great strides down the hall to the exit of the tower.

On our way down the stone path to hogsmeade, more and more ladies came running from all corners. Everyone came here with one purpose, to get a dress from Agnes Coffey. Everyone stared at each other and gave angry looks as they walked side by side. Normally all the students were friendly to each other, but this was war! A women's war for the best dress of the ball.

Our little group was getting narrower. There were 100 students walking around us, and I looked at Imelda. She gave me the sign and nodded to the other ladies ''AI'' i shouted.

Me, Natty, Imelda, Poppy, and Anne started running towards hogsmeade.

All the ladies started screaming and shouting and ran after us.
We cut off through the flower fields and over the mountain.
We had to be the first and would do anything to get those dresses.
We ran as fast as we could with the screaming crowd following us. In the distance.

I saw Agnes, her vendor booth.
''There is AGNES, Quick!!!'' I shouted as I accelerated myself with my ancient magic.
I jumped on top of the fountain to keep an overview.