🥀 - Chapter 4 - 🌹

(Helena perspective)
Summer vacation had begun, and I had decided to stay at Professor Weasley's house. She was so sweet that I didn't want to turn it down, and how bad could it be 6 weeks with Garreth?

The first week, we flew to Clagmar coast and spent a few days on the coast, sleeping in a small cottage. The weather was nice, and we saw and did a lot in the area. I could swim in the ocean with Garreth and build sandcastles in the sand.

I was startled by Garreth his masculine chest. He looked pretty handsome with that wet hair, summer freckles and brown tan. We watched the stars at night and were talking all evening at the bonfire.

The second week Garreth had detonated his 5th potion on my stuff that I decided to find another place to sleep.

-

The third week, I stayed with Poppy and her Granny. She lived in a cottage in the woods, surrounded by a fantastic beast that she took care of for days with love. It was nice to see animals other than the ones in my own vivarium in my room of requirement for a while. Deek took care of them now that I was on vacation to get my rest. Poppy told me she was having some feelings for someone; these feelings were new, and she wanted to explore them some more. So I didn't ask further questions and enjoyed a daydreaming Poppy for days.

After being attacked by some puff skeins while sunbathing in the grass, I decided to fly to Imelda and her parents. At Imelda's house, there were pictures of her and her victories with Quidditch, matches and achievements hanging everywhere. She was clearly the Number 1 for her wonderful parents. Who spoke of their daughter with full praise and love. They took me to Hogsmeade for new clothes and some goodies at Honeydukes.

On Wednesday I heard fluttering in the distance, I saw Zayy flying by, Ominis' owl.
I called Zayy to me and took the letter from his beak.

"Hey Zayy, greetings to Omi.'' and I stroked his forehead.
Zayy made a deafening noise and flew away again.
''THANK YOU ZAYY'' I called after the owl.

I sat down in the grass and opened the envelope I had received from Ominis, a handwritten letter with the scent of wild roses flew through my hair and opened in front of my nose.

-Letter-
''Dear Helena, How are you doing? Are you having a nice summer?

My parents are traveling for a week, and I am alone in Gaunt Manor.

Now I wouldn't mind, but given recent circumstances, I'd rather not be alone.

I miss Sebastian and Anne very much, and I feel trapped in this big house now that they are not here. Would you like to stay with me for the last two weeks? You would help me a lot.

Let me know ASAP
Ominis Gaunt''

-

''IMELDA'' I shouted from the garden as I got up from my spot in the grass.

Imelda came running out with a Toad in her hands. ''WHAT? WHAT IS IT? I was grooming Tony''. I giggled at the sight of Imelda and her big brown toad.

''Ominis invited me to stay with him for the next few weeks, are you okay with that?''

''ah yes! Okay hmm? I like it when you stay for the sumer, but I won't stop you from going''
she said smiling.

I grabbed my magic wand and conjured up a letter in Braille.

-Letter-
''Dear Omi, Of course I'll come and stay with you for the last few weeks of summer. I look forward to our merry adventures in that mega house of yours! See you tomorrow. -Lena.''