🥀 - Chapter 2 - 🌹

(Helena Perspective)
On my way back to the Slytherin Dormitory, I felt a little more at ease.

Professor Weasley did yell at me for making these stupid mistakes to take on Ranrok alone. And she was glad my best friend, Sebastian Sallow came to her with a warning about my actions. He was the reason some of the professors came to help me during the fight. I was grateful for that, if not... I wouldn't be here.

Professor Weasley was concerned and wanted to talk to me to see how I was feeling. And the situation I was in now.

Did I have any injuries from fighting Ranrok? Traumas? Have I properly closed the repository? Where would i stay during the vacations and weekends now that Eleazar has died? Has a cure been found for Anne Sallow? And how did I feel that I, Anne and Ominis were about to send our good friend Sebastian Sallow to Azkaban for his actions?

''You can come and stay with me for the next few weeks; you just have to share the house with me, my husband, our 4 cats and Garreth.'' She had said this to me when she gave me a biscuit and a cup of tea.

I kindly thanked her for the offer and said I'd think about it.

*6 weeks with Garreth in the same house? Garreth is my friend, but 6 weeks and his shenanigans?*

I was Shaking my head in disbelief.

When I arrived at the Dormitory, Ominis and Imelda were sitting by the fireplace with a newspaper in hand. I walked over to them and sat on the floor with them.

"Ah Helena" said Ominis.

"I'm glad you're here, how are you?"
I took Ominis's hand

''I'm fine now, thanks Ominis''.

"IMPOSSIBLE!"

Imelda yelled as she threw her newspaper to the floor.

"They will keep him for almost a year and then take a second look at his court case. To see if he can be released earlier from Azkaban."

I looked at Imelda with worried eyes as I picked up the newspaper from the ground.

There he stood, Sebastian Sallow, on the front page of the daily Prophet. His eyes seemed empty, numb from his actions and traumas. He had been in court for 2 days now.

''Helena, I know you had to make a difficult choice along with Ominis and Anne, but now that I see his facial expression, I fear for his life,'' Imelda said hastily.

''He knows the consequences of his actions'' said Ominis steadfastly.

''We can do no more than wait and hope that the court case turns out positively''.

I looked at the newspaper and at Sebastian's moving picture. I was sorry... But as Ominis said, he knows the consequences of his actions, and there is nothing we can do but wait...

-That morning in the undercroft-
(Sebastian Perspective)
''SALLOW, YOU'VE RUINED EVERYTHING. YOU LOST HER; FORGET IT''.
Shouted Ominis at me in the undercroft.

''I HAD NO CHOICE OMINIS, I HAD TO SAVE LENA . MY UNCLE, HE COULD HAVE HURT HER''. We were days after my fight against my uncle Solomon Sallow, and he threatened to hurt us.... I wanted to find a cure for Anne my sister, and my uncle stood in our way. So I killed him.

Helena ran away outside the cave after our last conversation.
Ominis had taken her somewhere private and she was in tears and grief.
He was there to comfort her and he now came to lecture me after days of silent.