🥀 - Chapter 33 -🌹

(Helena perspective)
I sat outside on the bench for a moment of rest and oxygen after all that dancing all evening.
I needed my talk with Anne for a moment, I brought her up to date on Ominis and myself.
She told me about her mysterious neighbor boy and tipped me off about my makeup.

Around me, students were kissing, hugging, saying hello, and greeting each other.

What a fine evening I had had with Ominis, an evening out of a fairy tale book.
This would be our first official night together, as he promised me earlier.
And it would be extra special for him now that his sight was back.

A cold breeze flew past my bare shoulders, and I got goosebumps all over my body.

And the moment I wanted to cover my shoulders, 2 warm hands came down on my shoulders.
I felt a firm grip by the two hands that felt rough but soft.

*Ominis, is that you..*

I wanted to turn around, but there was a whisper in my ear, and I went into shock, a paralysis. I couldn't move and listened as the form with the warm hands spoke to me.

'Hello love,

you look absolutely stunning tonight.

You look like a god made from heaven, so beautiful.

This Wolf wants you to enjoy your evening.

Goodnight, my dear''.

And as fast as the figure had come, as fast it was gone.
I turned around and saw no one standing within a few feet of me...
There were students walking down the hall but too many to think of who it could have been.

*This wolf*

There was a familiar smell around my body, a smell I hadn't smelled in a long time, cinnamon.

-

Athena waited for me and Ominis at the black lake to fly us to the Manor.
I sat back behind him and held him thight around his waist to not fall off her.

We arrived at Gaunt Manor, and all the lights were out. No one was home.

Ominis opened the front door and lifted me up so I wouldn't fall over my dress on the steps.
He carried me toward his bedroom and set me down on the floor.

His room was decorated differently. Everything was in a different place now that he knew what his room looked like. The bed was under the window, and his bookcase was against the wall near the door. Near the sitting area was a large round rug with pillows and a fireplace.

Ominis watched me walk through his room, and I opened my mouth slightly and bit my lip.

I bent down to take off my heels, but I was stopped by his two hands. He said nothing and just looked at me as he held my left wrist with a firm grip. His eyes stared at my lip that I had just bitten on. He wiped away some blood with his thumb and cleaned it with his mouth.

He walked a circle around me while looking at everything about me, taking me in completely. I felt like a prey in a wolf's den. My eyes stayed on him as he walked to the door to close and lock it.

I pulled the hair pins out of my hair and shook it loose until everything fell back into shape over my shoulders. He came up behind me and slid the hair off my shoulder, and began to kiss it gently there.

He gently and tenderly grabbed my throat and chin and pushed my face to the right.
He was now placing kisses down my neck toward my ear.
I felt his warm breath on my bare skin, and my back arched a bit.