🥀 - chapter 54 -🌹

(Sebastian perspective)
I was awake as the sun was warming my face and legs in the morning.

Since when did I have the morning sun in my room in the manor?
I opened my eyes, and I was in another room than my own. What happened?

My eyes blinked a couple of times, and I looked down where Helena lay in my arms.
With her arm wide across my body to hold me to her. My left arm held her body to mine.
I blinked again; this was real. She lay in my arms, asleep and composed.

My body moved a bit to get out of the bed, but she woke up as she felt me moving away.
She looked with her big bright blue eyes at me, at her arm and our bodies close to the other.
Her body quickly moved back to her side of the bed, and she yawned ''sorry, i went to sleep on my side of the bed i promise!'' i grinned at her ''i don't mind; you can sleep in my arms if you like'' I teased her. I turned to face her as we lay next to each other, just looking.

''What am i doing here?'' I asked, curious as I wiped my fingers in my eyes. ''You were drunk with Ominis, probably went to the wrong room... You crashed on my bed. I just let you sleep here.'' She smiled at me. ''What are you doing here?'' i said with a low voice. ''This is my room, Sebastian'' she laughed. ''No, I mean, Ominis told me you were sleeping in his last night.''

She sighed and lay on her back. ''He threw me out last night; he wanted to sleep.. I wanted to do other things'' I lay on my back as well. ''What an asshole..'' I said it with a deep, annoyed voice.

''Like you care Sebastian.. You love this drama'' she scowled at me.

I grinned at the sealing ''Ofcourse i do, hahaha''

''I read your poems, Sebastian'' she said all of a sudden.
''really? What poems did you read?'' and i grabbed my book from the bed edge to open it.
She turned to my side and pointed to the pages where i opened it ''those two'' she said.
I turned my face toward her. ''You did?'' she nodded, and she turned to the sealing again.
''I'm sorry i didn't say anything back last night while we were flying on Drathena.''

''It's alright, i know you don't see me that way.. After everything that happened.'' i said with a sad expression.

''I always loved you more than just a friend Sebastian.. I never stopped'' she whispered.

We both stared in each other's eyes as we lay there on the bed in silence.

-

(Helena perspective)
My hand knocked softly on Ominis his bedroom door but there was no answer behind it.

I knocked again and opened the door slowly as i looked around the corner.

He was sitting on his bed edge with a sad expression.

I quickly hurried in and kneeled before him as I took his hands. ''What's the matter, love?''
He sighed as he squeezed my hands and looked down into his lap. ''I just decided I'm not coming with you guys..'' i slightly moved my fingers over his hands. ''Why? Tell me, what's bothering you?'' He looked up in my eyes with a glint of his tears ''I.. I have to let you and Sebastian figure things out on your own. If i'm coming with you i will just stand in the way of expressing your feelings towards him. He told me about last night.. He actually told me more about you two than you ever did. You never said anything to me about the things you two did or where you have been. Why Helena? Do you not trust me?''

I felt tears coming in my eyes ''ofcourse i trust you.. Don't you ever think that. I'm not telling you things about me and Sebastian because i don't want to hurt or worrie you.. It's just not that easy.. What he and i have it's...''

''a real love connection'' , ''different'' i quickly said after him.

''Please don't do this to yourself Omi, you know that i love you!'' i begged him.
He stood up with rage in his eyes as he pushed my hands away from his. ''NOT ENOUGH!'' he shouted. ''You will always love him more than me! Always talk about him.. Always think off him.. You always have secrets.. You can't fool me Helena! I know it's true!'' I stood up as well, and i wanted to grab his hands but he pulled them away ''i'm sorry..'' I whispered.