🥀 - Chapter 3 -🌹

(Ominis perspective)
With all my power, I tried to keep Helena to myself. When the guards came, she screamed so hard. But to no avail. Helena was so strong when she got out of my grip that it felt like she used her magic on me.

I heard Her kiss Sebastian, and all he said to her was. ''Helena, If two people love each other, there can be no happy ending to it. So you have to forget about me'' I was angry, so angry.. I wanted to hit him so hard for that Hemingway quote. But I was too late; Sebastian was taken to Azkaban, and I needed to care for her. I knew it.

But now Helena was crying and Anne was crying, and I needed to take care of my girls. They cried so hard that my own heart was breaking at hearing them.. It felt like he had just died.

With tears in my own eyes, i tried to comfort them both. ''He's coming back; ladies, don't cry. Sebastian will come back to us. We did the right thing. He is a killer. Please stop crying''.

I grabbed them in a group hug while we sat on our knees in the dirt. ''We knew this day would come..''

Helena threw her body into me and cried even harder. I caressed her hair and whispered. ''Lena, please calm down. Can you do that for me? I know it hurts, but try to remain calm''. She came closer to my body, and I felt her wet tears on my shirt. She was breaking.

Anne held my arm. ''Ominis, I'm so scared for him.. What if he's hurt, alone, or what if...'' She sobbed softer and gasped for air from all the crying.

''Anne, everything will be alright. He is strong. He can fight. They can't break him that easily'' I said while i caressed her hair as well. ''Your right Ominis,'" said Anne.

I wanted to bring my girls home, so I pushed them off me, grabbed them by their arms, and pulled them up. ''Let's go home, ladies''.

I apparated us three to Anne's home in Feldcroft, where I heard someone's body slam into the ground and sob softly. ''Helena, we need to have faith in him. He's coming back. Stand up, girl, you can do this!'' Anne said it with a soft voice as she opened the door.

''He was so angry at me. I wanted to be there for him.. He turned me down.. Again.. He left me.. Again." Helena whispered. ''He broke my heart.. Again.. i can't do this.. Again. Sebastian Sallow left me.." She cried harder. Tears were falling from my eyes at hearing her cry.

''You have to take her to the castle, away from Feldcroft.'" Anne said this to me while she placed a hand on my shoulder. I gave Anne a hug and a kiss on her forehead. ''Are you going to be alright, Anne?''

''I will be fine, Ominis. i'm leaving for Saint Mungos today. Well, keep in touch.''

I knelt down to helena and shoved my arms under her body, and lifted her up. ''Were going home Lena, hold on'' She placed her head on my shoulder. I apparated to the undercroft in hogwarts castle, opened the door with my wand, and held her body close to me. I walked us to the slytherin commonroom and brought Helena to her dormitory.

Imelda was in her room. ''What happened?'' she yelled when I opened the door. '

'Sebastian is gone, Imelda; the guards took him. Helena, she's breaking.'' I placed her body on her bed and kneeled beside her. ''During the funeral?? Are they insane??'' Imelda shouted while she kicked at the door to shut it.

I curled Helena's hair and held her hand. ''You're going to be fine, Lena; you are so strong''. I heard Imelda crawling on the bed. ''Helena, dear, stop crying over that jerk! He doesn't deserve your tears anymore. He broke you so many times; you are coming back stronger than ever after this,'' She said.

Helena was crying on the bed, and I grabbed the blanket, pulled it over her, and left the room. I went to Professor weasley and Garreth in her office and told them everything that had happened.