Wasted - Zane

You and the ninjas decided to celebrate, for what reason ? Jay and Nya got engaged, of course you gently nudged Zane as a hint for him to purpose to you , jokingly of course . The group deciding back and forth if they wanted to go out to a bar or have a more intimate celebration between the couple and their closest friends . Eventually they came to the decision to stay home and get wine for everyone to sip on .

Zane and you were sitting outside on the lawn , deciding to sneak off to spend your own time together since everyone else was wasted . You however could handle your alcohol and Zane was drinking water the whole time , calming it was white wine which the rest of your drunken friends believed .

You stretched out on the blanket after setting your wine glass down on a book , the only thing both you and Zane felt was stable enough to hold it , well more so than the grass . " Why didn't you want to drink ? " you question.

Zane simply hummed " I don't know what you're implying (y/n)" he continued his little ploy.

" oh please you know I'm smarter than that , it's water you can't fool me " you say as you sit up and take a sip from his glass , sure enough, it was good old H20 .

Zane sighs " I just don't want to that's all , I've been curious but I also don't know if it will affect me or not or if it even can "

" I understand , I'm not trying to pressure you I promise , I was just curious but ... you will never know if you don't try " you say as you offer your glass to the robot , fully I expecting him to reject it .

Zane stared at it for a moment before hesitantly taking the glass from you , to your surprise. He swirled the liquid around in the glass for a moment before taking a slow sip , holding it in his mouth for a while before swallowing. "... it isn't bad I suppose , I'm still not a big fan of the alcohol flavor " he comments .

Smiling you responded Sarcastically " unfortunately you'll get that taste when drinking alcohol ."

Zane nodded as he took another sip , and another , he seemed to be enjoying it somewhat , he was smart , not just smart , literally a walking computer ,he knew what he was doing right ?

He finished the glass in no time and handed it back to you " ... could I please have some more ? "

" Zane you don't have to drink with me anymore, just because I'm drinking doesn't mean that you have to "

Zane smiled " I don't mind really , it's not so bad when you get used to it " he says as he grabs the bottle to dump out his water in his glass to replace it with wine .

Within the next hour you two were giggling and pointing out the stars , sometimes Zane would slur his words or forget what he was saying , it was odd , perhaps alcohol did work on Zane . Looking over to him his face seemed a bit flushed , I guess it is true then .

" Zane I think we've had enough to drink , it's getting late we should get inside " you start to say before Zane takes your hand and keeps you there next to him , the ninja leaning in and gently kissing your lips . Your automatic response was of course to return his kiss just like any other kiss you two have exchanged , but this felt ... different.

It hit you when you felt Zane's hand on your thigh , pulling you up into his lap as he deepened the kiss , now both of his hands resting on your thighs . Don't tell me that Zane is ... this kind of drunk . ( hate me all you want )

While Zane was much bolder with his hands his kisses and touched remained the same , gentle and passionate , until they weren't , Zane biting at your bottom lip before pulling away to trail kisses down your neck , making your body shudder . Should you say anything? He wasn't being himself but you had to admit that this was a pleasant surprise . You tangled your fingers into the males fake hair before blinking and standing up , taking a few breaths to calm down .

"Okay ! That's enough for you Zane " you say as you pull up him to try and help him walk .

" but don't you want me to show my affection for you ? " he asks almost sleepily .

You smiled weakly " of course I do but not like this , I'd rather have you do this sober , if you wanted to that is . " you say as you walk him to your shared room , maybe you should sleep on the couch ...

Zane sat on the bed and hugged you close by your waist " but maybe I want to ? I do respect your wishes but do you not find me attractive this way ? " he asks as he looks up as you , his hands resting on your hips now , almost as if he was trying to pull you back into his lap . Why is he so touchy and clingy ? Complete opposite of his normal self , maybe it is best if he didn't drink .

" I didn't say that Zane , it's just ..."

" just that I'm more forward and less logical right now ? Have you not considered that perhaps I've wanted to show you love this way but I've struggled to because of how I'm programmed... " he questions with a small pout .

"... no I haven't , but wouldn't you be upset if we did things like this together when you're not at 100% ? "

Zane shook his head " realistically no one is at 100% , just me , I lack flaws and simple mortality to be anything other than perfect , is it so wrong for me to want to be imperfect with you ? " he questions again .

You smiled and decided to mess with him a little " I'm not perfect to you ? Are you saying I'm not all that great ? "

" you know that is not what I meant ... " he says as he looks up at you and leans up to kiss your lips again .

You return the kiss and move to sit next to him , intertwining your fingers with his " I know ... so yeah , if that's what you want Zane , let's be imperfect together " you wink at him .

A/N :

The ending is upto you honestly , wouldn't it be funny if Zane was the first to 🔞 out of all the ninja ? Well that's all , hope you liked it . Be mad at me all you want for making your angel horny >:)