Hanging out - Jay

You and Jay texted every day . He was funny. The conversations you two had always made you laugh. Both of you hadn't seen each other since you two had met. You wanted to invite him over but you didn't want him to think that you were some desperate boy crazy girl. Even though you were every once and a while .

Today you were home with nothing to do , you picked up your phone about to text Jay . That's when your phone rung . It was Jay , he never called , what's going on ? What happened? Is he ok ?! Did someone else hit him with their bike ?! You answered your phone nervously.

"Hello ? Jay are you ok ?!"

"Um yea ! Hey what's up (your name) ?!"

"Oh ok , um well I'm not really doing anything today, I was actually just about to text you ."

" That's great! I was calling to see if you wanted to come over to my place ! "

"Your place ? Um sure , what are we going to do ? "

"You will just have to see when you get here , oh wait I totally forgot you don't know where I live ! Wanna meet at the mall Or do you want me to pick you up ? "

" Can u pick me up ? I live at ( your address)"

" Sure be there in twenty minutes!! "

Wait twenty minutes?! You still had to get ready! You ran into your room and threw together an outfit that pleased you . Then ran to the bathroom to do your hair and put on a little bit of makeup. Right as you finished there was a knock at ur door.

You ran to the door and opened it to see Jay standing there with a big dopy grin on his face .

" HEY THERE (y/n) !!!!! " He screamed excitedly. " Are ya ready to go ?! "

" Sure "

He grabbed your hand and blushed, dragging you to some sort of flying vehicle. Wait ! What ?! He had a plane or jet or something like that ?! And your going to have to get in it ?! AND FLY ?!!!! ( yes u are afraid of heights)

" ( Y/N) this is the super sonic raider jet ! Hop on in !

You gulped but did as you were told . Once in the air Jay saw how nervous you were . You slightly started to hyperventilate. He handed you a paper bag . He landed the jet on a floating peice of land. Omg this boy just gets more and more weird!

Thats when you remembered.... don't the ninja live here ?! And isn't one of them named Jay Walker!!! OMG !!! I'm with the master of lighting!!!! Stay cool ( y/n) don't blow this ! But *SQUEEEEEEE!!!* I can't believe it !!!!

"Are you ok ( y/n) ?!

" Yea ! Let's get out ! " you quickly jump out of the jet . Land ! Sweet land !!! You felt like kissing the ground but thought better of it .

As you enter the temple you smell something..... not sure what it was made you curious, you wondered into the kitchen with Jay following. You saw Zane making..... coconut cream pie ? Yummy !

" Hey Zane ! I want you to meet ( y/n) !"

" Greetings, nice to meet you " Zane sounded almost robotic to you. ( 😏😝)

" Nice to meet you t- " that's all you go to say when you felt something hit the back of your head . What was it ? You moved your hand to the back of your head and saw white fluffy stuff .... whipped cream? Turning around you saw Jay with a Cool Whip container and one hand covered in whipped cream. OH NO HE DIDNT !!!

Zane didn't seem to notice and kept busy with his pie . Glaring at Jay you went into the refrigerator and found a bottle of aerosol cream . ( in the spraying can ) You opened it a sprayed Jay . He kept throwing hand fulls of whipped cream at you . Both of you were covered in whipped cream and accidentally hit Zane . That's when he finally turned around to see a huge mess .

" JAY ! GET OUT OF THE KITCHEN NOW! LOOK AT THE MESS YOU MADE ! GO CLEAN YOURSELVES OFF OUTSIDE NOW ! "

" Calm down Zane ! Is fun not allowed in the kitchen?! "

" Not when I will be the only one cleaning this mess up ! Now get out before you make it worse ! "

Jay grabbed your arm and dragged you outside the with him . He went into a nearby shed and grabbed a hose and water balloons?!

" Jay I thought we were supposed to clean our selves off ..."

" We are but we are doing it my way !"

You raised an eyebrow " Which is ? "

" The fun way ! " he grinned mischievously.

He filled two backpacks (those weird ones that are made completely out of see through plastic,just go with it ) with water balloons and water .

" Here's your amo " he hands you the backpack " now the fun part " he picks up his backpack and ran off disappearing.

You crept around the temple , keeping your guard up . That's when out of no where you got pelted with at least five water balloons, turning around you saw Jay laughing his head off . Taking advantage of the fact that he was out in the open you threw a few balloons at him too .

Half an hour later both you and Jay were soaked. He sprinted inside and not but a moment later you heard a loud thud and someone yelling Jays name .

" WHAT THE HECK JAY ?! YOU TRAILED WATER ALL THROUGH THE HOUSE ! "

" My bad ! " Jay yelled back as he ran out the door with two towels.

" Who was that ? "

" Oh it was Cole , he slipped in a puddle on the floor."

" Gee I wonder how it got there " you sarcastically said teasing him.

" Yea I know right ?! " and with that he took off his shirt and wrung it out.

You instantly blushed and looked at the ground. Darn ( y/n ) why do you have to be such a dork .

" Heads up ( y/n) " Jay threw a towel at you .

You caught it and dried your self off .After you two were dried, you went inside to watch ( what ever you want ) .

Over the next few weeks you and Jay were inserperable . Always messing around, telling jokes and pulling a few pranks . But mainly at your house or some other location. Apparently Jay got into a bit of trouble and got " grounded " to where he couldn't have a friend over for a month .

( A/N ) : I do not like Jay .... so every chapter with him is a challenge 😒 Well I'm planning on updating soon ...... hopefully, love you my Spinners 🌪