Love is like War - Kai

YOU HAVE TO FIRE HER !!! " I yelled through the phone .

" And just why would I do that ? " Dareth answered back . " She's a good employee and a hard worker , not to mention all the customers love her "

" And that's exactly the problem !!! I don't want that Red headed Jerk Kyle to touch her ! "

" Dont you think your taking this a bit too far there fire boy ? "

" NO ! I'm just looking out for her ! Sometimes she doesn't know what's good for her "

" If your implying that my business is a shady place to work at then I don't wanna hear about it "

" What ?! No ! Dareth! Please ! I'm begging you ! "

" Not gonna happen Fire boy "

Then I heard a girl talking to him in the background " Hello sir , I wanted to make sure that you approve of this cook wanted poster "

" Yes , thank you " He replyed . " Anyways , Kai , I have a business to run and you have criminals to catch so let's get back to our jobs , talk to ya later "

" DARETH !!!! " then he hung up .

Ugh ! I can't believe him ! We have done lots of stuff for him and he refuses to fire (y/n ) ?! Yea there is no reason to fire her since she didn't do anything wrong but still . Then when I tried to convince him to ban Kyle he said no as well because he said that he didn't do anything wrong either ! He kissed (y/n)'s cheek ! What does he mean nothing wrong ?!

*sighs * I flopped on my bed and ran my fingers the my spiked messy hair in frustration. Why can't he just fire her ?! He can jus hire someone else ! After all he's trying to hire a new cook ! ..... wait ....😏 New cook hum ?

" ZANE !!!! I NEED YOUR HELP !!!! " I ran out of my room trying to find Zane .

*time skip ! * ( two weeks later ) (ur POV)

You sighed walking into work . You had heard that we finally got a new cook . Wonder what he or she is like . You got changed into your maid outfit and walked out and started greeting customers.

" Hello Master Kyle , it's nice to see you Ah-!  Kyle ! "

He wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you towards him so your face was close to his neck .

" What's wrong Babe ?"

" Whats wrong is you can't be like this when I'm working ! "

" But I'm a customer aren't I ? "

" Yes but other customers will get the wrong idea "

" Let them think what they want , I'm your boyfriend and your mine , no one can touch you "

" ....... Sure , I need to get back to work , so what can I get for you today Master ? " you grabbed his hand and walked to a table with him and sat him down .

" We still haven't kissed you know , it's a shame that your lips aren't on the menu "

" Your so funny Master Kyle "

" Since I'm your boyfriend can I get special treatment ? "

" Nice try , I will get your usual " then you walked away. you didn't know why you went from one bad boy to another but you couldn't help but be attracted to their personality.

You went back and forth , your usual routine, taking orders , and then placing them on the counter so the cook can prepare them . Surprisingly today was really busy so you didn't have much time to see who the new cook was .