Thanks

Enjoy the only photo of me you will ever get .

Hey guys , it's been a long journey for me and writing this , sometimes I could write chapter after chapter , other times , like recently , it took me a year or two to actually write something. I kinda started all this when I was having a rough time with life honestly , when I had a hard time coping with having to grow up , And I still don't want to but that's the unfortunate thing about life I guess . i shared all my drama on here and I'm sorry for that because none of you ever asked for that , you saw " Ninjago " and said LETS GOOOO ! And clicked on my story . I published my first chapter when I was 17 , I felt like such a looser liking ninjago then lol but now I'm 25 . And I feel like most of the audience that read my stories has moved on and so should I . I didn't get as far into this as I would have hoped and I'm sorry for disappointing anyone why actually still likes what I publish but thank you for reading my stuff . Thanks to ninjago for all the fun and weird things they gave us to make us laugh and for bringing all of us together . I really do appreciate the time you guys took to read my story's , I'm sorry that I wasn't able to give you guys more . So from me , and I suppose the versions of the ninja in my head , we love you and hope you enjoyed your time with us.

Thank you again . Ninja go !