Hanging out - Cole

The last few weeks hadn't gone as planned. You were working a lot more than you usually do , due to a coworker being sick and you had lost your phone. Which made you upset and slightly guilty that you couldn't call the guy Cole you had met . But it didn't matter anyway, because after you met him he came in every night you worked and rented a movie . And every time he came he talked to you for as long as he could. When he returned the movie the next day you would always ask him how it was and he said that he fell asleep or just said that it was good , never saying anything else.

Your shift was about to end , you were waiting for your coworker to come and replace you , that's when Cole walked in .

" Hey (your name ) "he greeted.

" Hi Cole , how was the movie ? " you pointed at the case in his hand .

" Oh ... uhhh .... it was good ..." he looked to the ground as he said this . He actually didn't watch the movies at all . He just came in every night so he could hang out with you. The movies were just an excuse for him to get to see you . He didn't know why but he always got shy when talking to you . He would studder a lot , and his plams got sweaty. He just wanted to hang out but didn't know how to ask , in fear of rejection.

"What was the movie about?" You questioned.

" Oh you know stuff .... I kinda fell asleep while watching it " Cole rubbed the back of his neck .

" Oh ok then "

" So what's up " Cole said quickly trying to change the subject.

" Well I'm just about to leave , it's the end of my shift "

" I thought you usually worked the late shift ?"

" Usually, yea but not today "

Thats when your coworker came in .

" Hey ( your name ) , my turn " ( u pick a name ) chirped .

" Yep , thanks have a nice night " you said as you walked out the door . You walked to work today so you had to walk back home , before you could get very far from the door , someone grabbed your wrist. You quickly snapped your head around to see who it was , getting ready for a possible fight . You saw Cole .

" Cole ? What ....."

" Are you walking home ?"

" Yes why ?"

" Its getting dark outside... you can't walk by yourself in Ninjago city "

"Calm down, I do it all the time , I will be fine "

" I'm sorry but I won't be able to calm down unless you let me walk you home , it's just how I am ,please let me do this "

" If it will make you feel better "

" It will "

While walking you started to pass the park , you dropped your purse that you took to work on the floor and sat down on the round about/merry go round. Cole tilted his head confused, why did she run like that ?

" Cole can you spin me ?! "

" Can I what ?"

" Spin me , I haven't been on one of these in forever! I love how you feel sick after you get off ! "

" Um sure I guess " he walked over and started spinning the round about, thanks to his super strength, you went really fast .

" UNCLE I GIVE ! IM GOING TO PUKE !!"

Cole instantly stopped spinning it . After it stopped moving you struggled to get in your feet . Cole helped you up .

" Crap , that was a bad idea , I think I'm going to ........ " you groaned . Before Cole could say anything your stomach emptied its self . Cole quickly grabbed your hair to hold it out of the way .

" Are you ok ?" He sounded worried.

" Y-yea I'm fine , but I'm never getting in that thing again and now I'm kinda hungry so I guess I need to get home "

" There's a restaurant over there , I could buy you dinner "

" No you don't have to do that , I'm pretty sure you have had enough of me already "

" No not at all , and it's 8:35 , you technically shouldn't eat this late "

" .......? "

" At least that's what Zane says "

" Alright fine , if you want to "

You both ate at the restaurant, your stomach now full and feeling better . Walking out of the door you saw the playground again .

" Hey ( your name ) wanna go for another spin " he nudged you .

" Do you really want to make me throw up again?!"

" No "

"That's what I thought "

Cole and you arrived at your house around 9:10 you felt that it would be rude if you didn't invite him inside so you did . He walked in the house and stayed quiet.Walking into the kitchen you saw a note from your mom .

(Your name ) , your siblings are in bed I'm at work and won't be home until morning Dinner is in the microwave, cake is in the fridge . See you in the morning , mom ♥️

It was just your mom , your siblings and you , your father had died in a car accident, so having a job helped , your mom said that she didn't want you to have a job but that it was your choice , wanting to help your family you had gotten one .

" Hey , is everything ok ? "

" hum yea my moms just working so .... do you want some cake ? " at the restaurant you didn't order any dessert,but you wanted something sweet now .

" CAKE ?! Yes of course! "

" Alright " you smiled " just chill , would you like some milk with it ?"

" Yes please!"

You sat at the table eating cake and talking to Cole , you two were having a great time talking to each other that you didn't notice the time until you noticed that it started getting lighter outside. Turning around to look at the clock you saw that it read 4:45 am !

" Oh my gosh Cole ! It's morning! "

" Haha I guess time flys when you have fun , i better get home " he stood up and walked into the living room. " Thanks for letting me hang out with you let's do it again sometime "

" Yea totally! But let's not stay up all night again " you yawned .

Over the next few weeks both you and Cole were hanging out , eating,going to the park not spinning on the round about, eating cake , and even going rock climbing together . Both of you were getting along really well . And you enjoyed having him around.

A/N : the beginning of the story where Cole only came into the store to see you is actually based on a true story( it's one of my friends parents love stories and how they met and got to know each other) I thought that it would fit perfectly with Coles personality. Yea the throwing up thing is weird but if he can handle you at your worst he's obviously a keeper ! 😉 Hope you liked it will update when I can ♥️