First Date - Jay

Tonight was your date with Jay ! Everything had to be perfect! Hair , makeup, clothes and well everything! Checking your self out in the mirror you thought you looked decent but hopefully Jay thought the same . Your phone went off indicating that someone had texted you , looking down you read Jays text

(h/t): Heyyyyyy gorgeous! I'm here ! Let me in ! Let me in ! 🐺

You replied back ..

(y/t): Not by the hair on your chinny chin chin 😜🐷

(H/t): First of all ...Hey ! I shave ! And second.. then I will huff and puff and hyperventilate and crawl into a hole and die alone ...... 😕

(Y/t): Hey ! That's not how that story goes !

(Y/t): And fine , just come in the door is un....-" you didn't get to send the text because....

"Hey Gorgeous! " Jay tickled you from behind as you dropped your phone on the floor and giggled trying to pry Jays hands off of your ticklish spot .

You wiggled away from him " Jay , you just let your self in and didn't even ask for permission..." you shook your head teasingly "For shame "

" Oh really ? This text that you were about to send me says otherwise " he smirked as he heald your phone out to you .

" Ok fine whatever, you win this round !"

" Me - 1 ...(y/n) - 0 ! Don't worry I will keep score for you "

" Gee thanks Jay I don't know what I would do without you "

" Neither do I ! " he snickered.

" I would die ! Just kidding! "

"You sure about that Gorgeous?"

" Yea ....maybe.....actually no not really "

Well Jay took your hand and lead you to the Super sonic Raider jet . Oh no ! Not that again! You scooted back a bit ...

" J-jay do we have to take that ? "

" What's wrong with the jet ? "

"N-nothing but I don't want to get air sick and I don't really like how there are no parachutes in there ."

" Fine , I was going to wait to impress you with this for another time but I guess I can do it now " he said as he did a back flip and made a giant dragon appear, that looked like it was made completely out of lighting.

"Woah !!! Jay ! A dragon??! Where ?! How ?!"

" Stop asking so many questions and just get on , I wouldn't do this if I knew it wasn't safe "

Thus says the crazy dare devil thats a ninja and has come close to dying many times , you thought as you roll your eyes . And a dragon?! I'm pretty sure that's more dangerous than a jet ! But not many people get to say that they have ridden a dragon before.... although people would call you crazy . But it's still a once in a life time opportunity .

" Jay .... are you absolutely one hundred and fifty percent sure that this is safe ?"

" Absolutely Positive " he said while mimicking Zane's voice . And he was completely off !

He heald out his hand to you , once you took it he swiftly pulled you onto the dragon with him and took off .You Slightly freaked out from being on a dragon! A creature that no one but this physco owns ! You wrapped your arms around Jays waist and heald on tight burying your face into his back .

" Ow ! (Y/n) ! I can't breathe! "

" Go slower then! "

" Fine !" He obeyed and slowed down , you also decided to respect his wishes and you let go of his waist a little . After about fifteen minutes you arrived at your destination.