Kiss kiss fall in love - Cole

" Cole ! " you blushed hard as Cole had you pinned to the floor and had already started kissing your neck . " C-Cole what if someone comes in ? "

" It's fine , we're training " he proceeded to suck on your neck .

" Eh ?! What kind of training is this ?!" You gasped and he gently bit down on your neck .

" Sex Ed . " how can he say that with such a straight face ?!

" Cole ..... you planned on doing this from the beginning didn't you ? " you held onto his shoulders once he found your sensitive spot , he smirked and started teasing it trying to get some noise out of you . " Maybe "

Gasping again you quickly covered your mouth " Cole don't leave marks ! "

He chuckled " Too late , that's one hell of a hickey ya got there ( y/n ) , maybe we should match " he bent down and kissed you and pinned your arms above your head . You kissed back and bit his lip a bit . " Like you would let me "

You saw a mischievous look in his eyes " Your right , and aren't you being a bit feisty ? That might turn me on " you smacked his arm and both of you started laughing .

" I was joking ( y/n ) " he smiled shyly .

His guard is down ! Time to make a move ! You used the move Cole taught you and you pinned him to the floor instead also pinning his arms down .

Cole blushed slightly with a surprised look on his face . " You think you can top me huh ? " he then quickly recovered with a smirk . Before he had the chance to pin you again you held his face in your hands and kissed him . He kissed back immediately and moved his hands to your waist and slowly rubbed your sides .

Perfect , he's distracted and I still have the upper hand .  You smiled a bit but before you even realized it , somehow Cole had slipped his tongue into your mouth. How did he do that ?! He's always in charge.

Fine , I can take charge too ..... you put your hands on his chest and slowly slid them down his torso which actually made him flinch and moan quietly . That made you jump a bit . To be honest you didn't expect him to react to that , I guess hes really sensitive to touch .

You pulled way from his mouth and kissed along his jawline then kissed down his neck, while skillfully sliding Coles shirt up a bit . Your mischievous side was taking over , to be honest you only wanted to tease . Cole on the other hand took that as an invitation to remove his shirt .

" ....( Y/n ) your staring "

" Am I not allowed to ? " you looked up at him , surprisingly , Cole looked away blushing .

" Don't look at me like that , it's too adorable " he sighed .

You smile and started biting at his collarbone and kissed along his shoulder . He's being submissive , this is a change of pace . But being the tease you are you giggled and stood up and started walking away .

Cole just sat there confused " Um excuse me "

" Hum ? " you turn to look at him with a slight smirk .

" What do you think you are doing ? " he stood up and crossed his arms .

" I think I want ice cream " you smiled innocently . " Bye now ! " you skipped away . Or at least you tried to .

Cole slammed his fist into the doorway blocking your path and looked down at you . " You know exactly what your doing "

" Aw shucks , you caught me " you shrugged.

" Then finish what you started or else I'll do it myself " he grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours . He pulled on your hand and brought you into a gentle kiss . Smiling you returned the kiss .

" You know your still a gentleman even when your dom switch gets flipped " you kissed his cheek .

" Don't tease me if you don't want me to act this way " he hugged you to his chest and rested his chin on your head .

" I'll have to think about that "

A/n :......... Hummmmmmmmm , does this seem like Cole ? Did I make him too ..... dominant..... * shrugs * oh well , # Sexy Cole , it's kinda short but I hope you liked , la 8 er ✌️