Embarrassing - Jay

( Texting conversation)

(Y/t) : I know right ! I can't believe we did that XD lol

(your bffs text ) : Yea , that was really stupid..... but funny ! 😂

(Y/t): Remember what happened after we got caught? 😅

(Y/bf/t): Yea ! That was so embarrassing XD I can't believe it

You were sitting on the couch in your house and Jay was making both of you lunch in the kitchen. Jay volunteered to make you both lunch but it was taking forever and you had decided to text your bff .

Thats how your texting conversation started then the topic of the conversation kept changing to weird, wacky and random things . You couldn't stop laughing and giggling about the funny and dumb stufff you and your best friend have done in the past . But then the conversation went down a different route, Stuff only you let your best friend know ... secrets..... Dark Secrets......

Then you heard lots of commotion in the kitchen! Sounded like a pot dropping, water spilling and a few cursed words and a high pitched scream .

" What did Jay do now ?! " you said to your self as you jumped to your feet and ran to the kitchen, leaving your phone on the couch .

It was a disaster ! Jay is usually a very good cook unless his isn't paying attention which is about a 50 / 50 type of deal with him . And today was one of those days where he was distracted. It seems that he was making spaghetti. Because the noodles were all over the floor . The tomato sauce was all over to stove and oil spread across the counter .

" JAY GORDAN WALKER !!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE KITCHEN?! " you screamed at jay while he lay on the floor with spaghetti all over him .

" ...... ummm....... making lunch ? "

" You had to make this big of a mess ?! "

" ....... yes ? "

Jay was messy , very messy. Threre wasn't one part of him that wasn't covered in food.

" Jay , go take a shower "

" In your house ?! " he blushed a bright red .

" Um yea , if you think I'm going to let you walk around my house like that then you really are crazy . "

"O-ok ..... "

" You can use my bathroom, towels are in the cabinet "

" Alright, what about my clothes ? "

" You can throw them in the washer and take something from my dads closet "

" From your dads closet?! I haven't even met your father yet and you want me to wear his clothes ?! "

" What my dad doesn't know won't hurt him"

" Fine " he sighed and then walked away .

Not moments later you heard the shower turn on. You couldn't believe Jay sometimes. He's so messy and irresponsible. But you loved everything else about him . Unfortunately now you had to clean up his mess .

You cleared the floor of all the spaghetti and started to clean the counters when you heard to shower turn off .

You continued to clean and were waiting for Jay to walk back into the kitchen. Soon enough you were almost done cleaning up the mess and twenty minutes had passed .

Whats taking Jay so long ?! He's usually very fast when it comes to just about everything.

Listing for what he might be doing and where he could be located .