Single Pringle - Jay

Why did she over react ?! I told her I wanted to be friends! And she over reacted and totally humiliated me ! 😣 Those were my thoughts at first ..... then I finally realized how much I screwed up . I watched her flee the scene on her bike as she left me there . I never knew that (y/n) could be like that . It was surprising . And I would hate to see that face she made at me again. It seemed like she was both angry and depressed..... I don't really want to see anyone like that .... and yet I made the girl I once loved feel that way .

Wait ? Once loved ? Well duh ! I'm in love with Nya and she's in love with me !

*time skip * ( week later )

ive been dating Nya for only a week to to be honest..... where's the love ? It's nothing like the relationship (y/n) and I had . It's just .... boring. I feel completely distant from Nya . She bosses me around and kinda looks down on me . She says she loves me but does she ? She never encourages me like (y/n) did , she's just like " suck it up Jay and be a man ! "

She doesn't cuddle , she doesn't want affection . she gets insulted when I open a door or pull out a chair for her , and says that that's Sexist , since I assume that she can't open a door or sit in a chair without needing help from a guy .

I ..... I miss (y/n) . I wish we never broke up . She was way better than Nya . She actually acts like she loves me . She cuddles, and loves affection, we always joke around with each other and she appreciated everything I did for her . Nya just bags at me for everything.

( Nya's POV ) ( bonus ! XD u get to see Nya)

" Jay ! Come on why did you lock your self in your room ? "

" Because ........"

" Jay please open the door "

" No "

" Jay we are going to be late for our date ! I made reservations at the -"

" I don't wanna go "

" What why not ?! "

....................

" Jay answer me ! "

" What is it Nya ?! "

" Why don't you want to go ?! "

" Because I'm breaking up with you ! I want (y/n) back! "

" I can't believe you ! You left her for me and now you are going back to her ?! "

" Yes "

" She won't take you back ! Jay I love you and I always will love you ! "

" I love (y/n) , Nya "

" Jay you can't say that ! We belong together! It's destiny! "

" I make my own destiny"

" Idiot ! I will be waiting down stairs "

" I'm not coming down stairs! "

" Sure Jay ,sure "

I remember that conversation. It was 5 days ago and he was right , he wasn't coming down stairs . He stayed in his room since . Doing who knows what . He probably hasn't showered since either . I want jay to be mine personally. Yea (y/n) is nice and all but jay and I belong together. Our relationship is just hitting a bump in the road right now . I know jay he will be over this in two more days .

Two days passed and Nya was wrong. Jay didn't leave his room . He sat on his bed for days . He kept calling but apparently you had blocked his number. He could go to your house but .... he couldn't work up the nerve to try to attempt something like that . It might just end up like it did the last time he saw you . He didn't joke around, he wasn't happy and he didn't smile . He starved himself, he didn't feel like eating he wasn't hungry. Eventually he started playing video games . Violent ones . Blood , murder , stabbing and gore . He didn't know why but it helped calm his nerves. Each day Jay got skinnier. Slowly losing his health. But he constantly thought of you and how he could get you back , and why did he leave you for Nya ?

What if he didn't ? What if he was just loyal to you ? What if ..... you two were still together?

A/n: sorry this one sucks. I tried but I can't stand Jay 😒sorry and hope this is good enough for you ,I really did try but gosh.... I mean ... it's .... Jay  >__<

Btw / I really wanted to do a Halloween special but you and your ninja aren't together so I guess I will just put up what I think the costumes would be instead of writing the story because I think that would be kinda boring.

( I was Harley Quinn for Halloween and I got to carry around a base ball bat ! 😈😏)