Your Realization - Cole

Cole walked into the video store , you waved hi and smiled. While you were talking with him you realized just how cute .. scratch that , handsome , he really was .

His dark black hair his gorgeous brown eyes . And just everything...you loved his rapsy voice that squeaked every once in a while . And he always knew how to make you smile . Most people saw him as a tough, serous, I will beat you up type of guy . But not you , he was sweet ,like the cake he loved to eat , and considerate and just a big teddy bear most of the time .

In the middle of the conversation you found your self blushing. Even though you guys talked for an hour it only felt like a few minutes. He walked out and you sighed. You wished he was still here , but why ? I seriously can't be crushing on Cole , I mean that would be weird and probably make Cole uncomfortable and you didn't want him to suddenly stop talking to you . You enjoyed having him around and you weren't going to let your feelings make both you and Cole's relationship end because of them .

A/n: yea another one , and I couldn't help but put my memes as the pics for these , and it goes to show u how dorky and cheesy I really am 😜 But will update In a few , I'm so bored XD hope u liked and thanks for reading