First Date - Kai

You stood in your bathroom staring at yourself in the mirror . For Kai everything had to be perfect, knowing Kai and how flirty he is you didn't want to dress in such a way as to make his mind wonder . Face it , you love the guy but being the hot shot he is he can a little....perverted. Nothing too short and nothing that showed too much . And a decent/small amount of makeup so Kai wouldn't get the wrong message. ( decency lady's it's always nice to have ) Your parents had a baby shower to go to and your siblings a birthday party , so you were alone .

As you put your shoes on you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist . You instantly started to panic and elbowed the person.

" OW ! ( Y/N ) !"

You turned around to see Kai with his hands on his stomach.

" KAI ! You can't just walk into my house all the time ! Knock ! Or I will knock you out ! "

" I would love to see that , you are a knock out in that outfit by the way " he smirked .

You felt your cheeks heat up as blush slowly dusted your cheeks .

" T-thanks , you look kinda cute ...."

" Just cute ? " he asked while smirking, winking and striking a fabulous pose .

" Ok ok fine .... Hot , happy ? " you giggled.

"For now " he bowed and held his hand out for you to take " My lady , your chariot awaits "

Holding back the urge to giggle you took his hand and he lead you outside to a red motorcycle.

" Wow ! "

" Like motorcycles ? "

" Yes ....I think ... I've never actually ridden one"

"Motorcycles are romantic "

" What ? How can they be romantic?!"

" Hop on and I will show you "

He sat down and tugged on your arm to pull you closer as you hesitantly got on . He gave you a helmet which you put on .

" You might want to hang on "

" To what ?! "

He didn't answer and started to speed off , out of instinct you wrapped your arms around his waist and heald on tight . Kinda scared at first you closed your eyes . After a few moments you felt him carefully nudge you .

" Hey you can open your eyes now "

You obeyed and opened your eyes to see that he was driving on the side of a mountain/cliff looking out over the beach . The sunset was an array of colors. They sky went from light purple, to red , then pink , orange and after that yellow followed . Even over the motorcycle you could hear the waves crashing down , feel the cool breeze and smell the salty air .

Then you noticed Kai and that you had your arms around him, hugging him from behind feeling his heartbeat, you rested your head on his shoulder and even got a small wif of some of his cologne as he sped towards the beach . Darn you had to admit, that this , hugging onto your date as both of you rode off into the sunset with the beautiful ocean near by , was indeed romantic.

Kai finially stopped and parked when arriving at your location. Both of you took your helmets off and each of you had the same result, messy hair , although with Kai it was hard to tell since his hair was always a spiked mess but this time it was messier than usual.

" Wow what a mess ! " you teased as you put your hand on his head and messed his hair up more .

" Hey ! No one messes up my hair ! And that's the pot calling the kettle black! " he remarked smugly while giving your hair the same treatment that you gave his .