Embarrassing - Kai

Ok you needed to take a shower ! It feels like forever since you last had one . It literally felt like if you wrung your hair out that you would get a cup full of greese !

Your parents where on their anniversary cruse to Hawaii ! They are gone for three weeks . It was nice to be alone for a little while since you always feel smothered by your parents. But seriously?! Hawaii?! That would have been a fun trip ...oh well it is their anniversary after all .

Sighing thinking about how much fun you could be having you got off of the couch and walked to your bathroom grabbing your towels and your brush. Before jumping into the shower you brushed your hair and checked the shower for spiders . They weren't your biggest fear but you hated finding one when you were showering.

After you went through you getting in the shower check list you got in and turned the water on .

" Crap ! I didn't take my socks off ! " you have done this a couple of times and it really gets annoying! You took them off and threw them on the floor a bit frustrated. And you continued with your shower and started to sing ( whatever song u like ) . Unfortunately you didn't know what was going on in your house ......( 😈 )

As you kept singing you had this nagging feeling that someone was watching you , well not really watching you but you felt like someone was in your house .... yea right ! Why do I always work myself up like this ?!

You got to your favorite part of the song and sang louder . Wait ?! What was that ?! Lowering your voice ever so slightly you thought you heard someone singing along ?!!

Nah , my mind is just playing tricks on me ! Why do I get like this when I'm alone ?! But as you continued you couldn't shake that feeling... well it wouldn't hurt to look you thought to your self . So with that you popped your head out of the curtain .

" KAI ?!!!!! " you screamed.

" Hey shorty ! " Kai smirked and waved to you .

" KAI SMITH GET OUT NOW !!!!!! "

" Ha ! Make me " he crossed his arms and leaned against the wall .

With that you had no choice but pick up your shampoo bottle and throw it at his head .

" OUT NOW !!! " gosh this is so humiliating and just wrong !

" Owwww ! (Y/n) " Kai wined .

" OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT !!!!! "

" But why ? "

He's got to be kidding me right now ! He can't be serious !

" KAI THE FRONT DOOR IS LOCKED ! HOW THE HECK DID YOU GET IN HERE ?!!!!

" Your window was wide open "

"WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH YOU ?!"

" I was texting you asking to let me in but you didn't answer so I let myself in "

" IM IN THE SHOWER ! "

" I can see that "

" IDIOT ! I CANT JUST HOP OUT OF THE SHOWER AND OPEN THE DOOR ! "

" You can actually you just won't " he gave you an evil grin . How you wanted to punch him .

" GET OUT OF MY BATHROOM BEFORE I CALL THE COPS ! "

" On your boyfriend ?! "

" YES ! "

" With what phone ? "

Darn it ! My phone was in the living room !

" And by the way (y/n) you are a bit off key when you sing that song "