I Have A Question - Kai

( Kai's pov)

I decided to ask (y/n) to meet me at the park that we met at . It seems casual enough, hopefully she will say yes when I ask her out ..... but why wouldn't she , I'm the master of Fire , the bad boy , the flirt , every girl wants me , gosh there I go again , why am I so cocky ? (Y/n) isn't like those love struck fan girls , but I still hope she says yes ...

(Your pov)

You were sitting down on a bench texting (whoever) when someone behind you covered your eyes .

" Guess who ? "

You knew it was Kai , but decided to mess with him anyway.

" Hum let me think ..... (some guy u know)"

" Nope guess again "

" hum that one hot guy I saw at the movies?"

"Excuse me ?! What hot guy ?! "

" Well then , that's a no ....oh I know ! That hobo that lives near my house ! "

" ....... You suck , it's me , your boyfriend remember? "

" Really Kai ? That again? Are there some more girls running after you ?! Honestly if I didn't know any better I would say that your secretly famous and your not telling me "

" Haha , um what would make you think that ? " he nervously laughed.

" So what do you want to do Kai ? "

"....... I dk ...... wanna make ou-" you elbowed him before he finished his sentence, you loved the guy and all but sometimes his jokes were a little more than what you could handle .

" No , I don't , first of all that's just gross, second, with you ?! No way ! And third we aren't even dating! "

" Yes we are remember? "

" Kai that's just for you to not be mobbed by girls , and you have to ask a girl out not tell her that she's your girlfriend "

" Well I can fix that , (y/n) will you be my girlfriend? "

" I'm already your fake girlfriend though, what's the point in asking me when I'm already fake dating you ? "

" I don't recall asking if you would be my fake girlfriend."

You thought for a second, is Kai .... asking me out ? ..... Like he really does like me ? And I'm not just his excuse for girls to leave him alone ? Or maybe this was just a joke or prank or even a dare .....but what if it wasn't? What if Kai really did like you ? You didn't know what to think your mind was pulling you in two different directions but , hey even if this was a prank , at least you could date him for as long as this prank was set up to last .

" I'm sorry what was that? "

" I said would you like to be my girlfriend, I like you ok ? When I saw you walk by I thought you were beautiful and when I put my arm around you and told you that you were going to be my girlfriend , I hoped that one day it might be true "

" I'm sorry Kai but I have a hard time believing you , you always flirt with other girls in front of me "

" I only did that because I wanted to make you jealous! "

" Well it worked ! Why would you want to make me jealous?! " you started to shout getting upset.

" Because I like you and I want you to like me back , I know you aren't like all the other girls that throw themselves at me , your the first girl I have actually worked hard to try and get ."

"................."

" ( Y/n) will you please be my girlfriend? "

" Yes , of course I will you idiot 😜"

Kai smiled and hugged you , you hugged back and then punched him in the stomach.

" OW ! ( y/n) what the heck was that for ?! "

" That's for purposely flirting with girls in front of me trying to make me jealous ! And also just in case this is a prank "

" No ! It's not a prank ! And sorry about that , but hey it worked and now I have you as a girlfriend, that is if your not pranking me "

" That's for me to know and you to find out "

" ( Y/n) that's not funny "

" It made me laugh "

A/n : sorry it took me so long but I've been busy . Also my lip hurts ,my sister threw my brush at my face when I was laying down on my bed and it hit my lip and it started bleeding and it still hurts 😒 Wow I'm weird XD well hope u like