Daddy - Cole

( Hard Rock or rock hard ? :3 )

( Monday )

" Cole why do you have a baby?! Don't tell me it's yours! Did you cheat on me?! " You started to panic, more like freak out actually. Why did he have a baby?

" (Y/n) Calm down , it isn't my baby, how old do I look to you? " he raised an eyebrow skeptically .

" Old enough, that's how old " you crossed your arms. " If it isn't your baby then who's is it? "

" I don't know to be honest.... Apparently her mother was a single mom and she ended up dying in a car crash due to the casualties during our mission today ...... The others are with the police trying to find out who the woman was and if someone can take the baby " Cole frowned .

You understood that they save the city and risk their lives but things don't always go right one hundred percent of the time .Sometimes they and other people end up in the hospital . Sometimes building are burned or torn to pieces or the worst case scenario for them , is that there was someone they couldn't save .

" She's adorable, can I hold her? "

" Sure, to be honest I'm kinda scared that I'll crush her " It was now that you noticed how tense Cole was and saw him relax once you held the baby.

" Cole she doesn't bite."

" Ha wanna bet ? " he put his finger in front of her mouth and she went to nom it before you pulled her away.

" Cole your filthy! You can't just put your dirty finger in her mouth, go take a shower and I'll take care of her " you cradled her in your arms, so adorable.

* Small time skip cause I'm lazy *

Cole got out of the shower and walked into his room with a towel around his waist , you were sitting on his bed playing with the baby . You looked up at cole and blushed .

" Washboard -"

" Pardon ? " cole raised an eyebrow.

" Nothing-" you kept staring .

" (Y/n) the baby's going to roll off the bed ! " Cole pointed to her and she was no longer in front of you but at the edge of the bed . You quickly grabbed her .

" But I only looked away for ten seconds ! "

" Baby ninja " Cole snickered .

" Well I'm sure she won't be that hard to take care of until we find her other family " you poked her nose and she sneezed .

" Oh her name is Kiki apparently, they found her birth certificate , it's kinda .... inhumane to keep calling her " the baby " you know ? "

" A person is a person no matter how small " You smiled .

" Dr.Suess quotes ? " Cole chucked again .

" He WaS aN iNsPeRaTiOnAl ChIlDhOoD fIgUrE ! "

(8 pm )

You put Kiki in the crib that Cole quickly bought and put together..... for two hours because he swore that he didn't need to look at the instructions.

" She's finally asleep " you groaned and hugged onto coles arm . " I never thought a baby would be so exhausting "

" Tell me about it , when you took over to finish the crib she started throwing a fit ... " Cole looked just as tired as you did . " Baby's are cute but .... so hard to take are of "

You and cole looked down at her and both smiled . " maybe it's worth it "

" yea , I agree" he smiled and kissed your cheek . " I know it's early but I'm tired , let's go to bed , You can sleep in here with Kiki and I if you like "