You meet Lloyd

You were on a walk , slightly depressed, you and one of your parents got into a fight , and a walk is always good . Walking to the store you had about five dollars to waste even though you had a job you never had money. Walking there you weren't paying much attention , looking at the ground when you bumped into something or someone....

You snapped out of your daze and looked up to apologize for being so clumsy but before you could the stranger talked first.

"I'm so sorry , I was a little distracted " he said while bending down to pick up a comic book .

You tilted your head a bit confused he looked about your age, but he read comic books ?! What's with that ? Aren't comics for kids ? Not entirely true ... after all you have cracked open a few . It just seemed like you had rotten luck finding some that you like .

Looking back to the male He had blonde silky hair and emerald green eyes that just seemed to entrance you . Snapping out of your thoughts you quickly apologized.

" It's  fine its totally my fault I'm a bit of a clutz " you felt your cheeks warm up , what the heck ? Why am I blushing, sure he's cute but I don't even know the guy .

"Well what ever the reason I'm sorry " the boy stammered when you noticed a faint blush on his cheeks as well .

" so ..... is it alright if I asked you for your name ? " he bit his lip when asking the question.

Raising an eyebrow you answered " ( y/n ) ."

In response he smiled "Hi ( y/n ) , my name is Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon , it's nice to meet you."

"N-nice to meet you too."You couldn't help but let your somewhat shy personality show.

" If you don't mind me asking why are you walking by yourself in Ninjago city? "

"Oh .... well I kinda got into a fight with my parent and going on a walk always makes me feel better , also getting some candy is always an option " you mentally face palmed your self for telling your business to a total stranger .

" I'm sorry to hear that , but do you mind if I join you for your walk ? I kinda need to get away from my crazy brothers , and I'm always up for candy " he looked at you with hopefull eyes .

You wanted to say no because he was a stranger but your parents did want you to make some friends, wait how are you supposed to make friends if you don't talk to strangers?! That made up your mind.

" Ummm .... yea sure that would be nice " .

The two of you went to the store and spent just about 15 dollars , five of it was yours and the ten his , of course he had more money than you . Walking back home both of you talked ,  exchanging questions about eachother and answering them , just talking about life in general. Before you realized it you were back home . He waved goodbye and disappeared around the corner. You opened the grocery bag that was full of candy to find a small piece of paper with his number on it . You read the words

        Hey I enjoyed hanging out with you It would be nice if you could call or text Me If you want , you don't have to if you Don't want to , um here's my number    

                         123-456-7890