Its Over ! - Kai

Kai and his flirting! It's ridiculous! Every time I turn around he seems to be flirting with some girl ! And the way he picks on me ! Sometimes its cute but other times he's gone too far . He thinks that he has me wrapped around his finger and can make me do whatever he wants . Even if we have been together for about two months we have had a few fights already. He's so stubborn and cocky , His temper is out of control, and he's such a pervert! I love him but I don't know if I can keep this up .

*time skip * ( week later )

You were walking around Ninjago City just to clear your head . Kai had just texted you to cancel the date that you two had planned for today but when you asked him why he tried to avoid telling you . But the lame answer he ended up giving you was " I'm busy " . Too busy for your girlfriend.😒

He's such an idiot sometimes, and selfish. Remind me why I fell for him ? But looking back on everything you and Kai have done in the past did make you remember why you loved him . Even if he is like that , he's still himself and some people never change . But Kai is painfully honest, kind sometimes and he he picks on you to show affection, that's just how he is .

You did a little shopping and stuff like that and even got your self lunch . As you ate you were thinking about how you should be on a date with Kai right now . What was he doing that made him so "busy "? You kept thinking about Kai . Everything about him actually, how long it takes him to get his hair done , his favorite fighting moves , his favorite food and his favorite Teenage celebritiy (teenage celebrity name )....he liked her too much in your opinion.

Now it's time to go home . Oh wait ! Starbucks! I want coffee . You walked in and got (whatever u want ) . On your way out you saw a guy and a girl kissing. You felt uncomfortable and looked away . Why do people do stuff like this in public? You couldn't see what they looked like due to the hat and sunglasses the guy was wearing and the girl had the same attire but of course with a girly flair too it .

Walking home your phone chimed with a YouTube notification. You watched the video silently. It was Gale Gossips YouTube channel. You weren't all that into gossip but you couldn't help but be nosy from time to time .

" Today at Starbucks, (teenage celebrity's name ) was caught in the middle of a steamy make out with some random guy ! " she started . It showed the video and you blushed a little uncomfortable again. I thought that that girl looked familiar .

" Who is this mystery guy you ask ? Well it's no other than ......." before she finished (t/c/n) had ran her fingers through the guy's hair and accidentally knocked off his hat . Only to revel Kai's notoriously famous hair . You nearly choked on the coffee you were sipping on .

" The Red Ninja Kai Smith ! The media is going viral , this is everyone's new ship ! But once being caught the elemental master of fire panicked and ran off leaving her there , is he guilty of something? Well will uncover more after tomorrow" the video finished and your screen went black .

You ran to the park near by and hid in the kids playing structure so you could let the tears fall that were stinging your eyes . Luckily today hardly anyone was at the playground and you knew that you couldn't contain your tears until you got home .

I can't believe it ! I walked right past him ! I saw him doing this ! After a few minutes maybe an half an hour your phone rang . It was Kai , he obviously knows that this is all over the media and will come up with some excuse , so you didn't answer. Then you got a text , from Kai , you didn't even open the message. He called and called again and again, eventually you got tired of all his calls and texts . And turned your phone off just in time to ....

" There you are ! " you looked up and saw Kai with his phone upto his ear .

You looked back down at the ground not wanting to talk to him and crawled into the tunnel for kids .

" Hey ! Shorty ! Let me explain! " he started to crawl after you .

" I don't want to hear anything you have to say ! " as soon as you got out of the tunnel you ran .

You didn't get too far before Kai caught up to you and grabbed your arm .

" (Y/n) ! Hear me out ! "

" No ! Let me go Kai Smith ! " you struggled to get your arm out of his grasp .

" She meant nothing to me I swear ! "

" Lier ! " you screamed " you made out with her ! You haven't even done that with me ! "

" You didn't want to ! "

" So you found someone else to make out with ?! "

" No ! I ... I can explain "

" Let go of me you player ! "

" I'm not a player ! " he tugged on your arm and pulled your body close to his . " because I only love you " he then kissed you but you refused to kiss back . You were absolutely repulsed by this ! He had just finished kissing (teenage celebrity) and now he thinks he can kiss you ?! No way in hell .

You furrowed your brow and bit his lip , hard.

" Ow ! Ow ! Ow ! " Kai pushed you away .

" Leave me alone ! Delete my number! Don't look at me ! Don't touch me ! Don't even think about me or Breathe in my direction ! "

" your my girlfriend ! You can't just expect me to do that ! "

" IM NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND! NOT ANY MORE ! ITS OVER KAI ! "

" NO I WONT ACCEPT THAT ! " he had your hand this time, and his lip was bleeding because of how hard you bit him .

" TOO BAD ! "

" YOUR NOT LEAVING ME AND THATS FINAL! "

" YOU CANT TELL ME WHAT TO DO ! "

" YES I CAN BECAUSE IM YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

" NO YOU ARENT ! "

" YES I AM ! "

" KAI SMITH LET GO OF ME OR SO HELP ME I WILL SCREAM BLOODY MURDER UNTIL SOMEONE CALLS THE COPS !!!"

" NO ! I WONT ALLOW YOU TO LEAVE ! "

You had enough , you still felt like crying but didn't want to cry in front of Kai . But now you were getting angry with the fact that Kai wouldn't let you leave ! The yelling and arguing seemed to last forever until you screamed.....

" I HATE YOU ! "

Those words seemed to have stabbed him through the heart . He looked broken all emotion and life seemed to drained out of his body and his grip on your arm loosened so much that you had fallen on the ground.

He hung his head and just stood there looking as if his purpose in life was taken away .

You didn't want to feel sorry for the jerk . It was probably just an act so he could try to get you back . So you got up and ran too your house , not knowing how much you had actually hurt Kai .

A/n: Yup , that's all I have to say , thanks for reading and hoped you liked it .

SkylorSmithKaifangirl