First Date - Cole

You were sitting on the couch at your house, doing nothing. Well except for relax which is something that you felt like you haven't done in forever . It was nice you really missed it . You were wearing short shorts and a low cut tank top . Hey it was hot outside and you were home alone so no one could complain.

The television was on and you were nearly passed out after the really busy week you just had , but then you heard a knock at your door . Who could that be ?! Cole did ask me out tonight but ... he said that he would be here at seven . You struggled to get to your feet , trudged to the door and opened it.

" Uhhh , (y/n) you look nice ? Are you going to wear that ? " Cole asked confused.

" Humm ? What no , what are you doing here Cole ? You said that you would pick me up at seven it's only six "

" No , I said that I was going to pick you up at six and that we needed to be somewhere by seven "

Your eyes widened with realization . CRAP ! I forgot about my date ! I'm not even ready !

" So ...um do you want to rain check ?" He looked down at the floor slightly disappointed.

" No not at all , I will just get ready quickly , I can't bail on you like that , I just forgot the time I've been kinda busy / stressed lately, Sorry Cole"

" Oh I'm sorry (y/n) do you just want to hang out at your house then ? "

" No way my family will be back soon and I don't want you to have to deal with something like that , it's not much of a date if we aren't alone ."

" It's alright, if your tired and stressed I don't mind leaving we can just do this another time"

" No I really need a night out " you grabbed his hand and pulled him into your house .

" You have been here before so just make your self at home "

" Ok then " he plopped on the couch .

You ran to your room and put ( something ) on as fast as you could , you didn't want to keep Cole waiting for too long you did feel bad about kinda forgetting about your date . As you were swiftly brushing your hair , making it go static , you looked at your shirt , it had a stain on it ! You ran back to your room to get another shirt , and then ran back into the bathroom to finish getting dressed in there since your bedroom didn't have a mirror. But this time you forgot to lock the door , right as you took your shirt off , the bathroom door opened. You and Cole just stood there staring at each other completely shocked , mouthes hanging open for a loss at words . You finally snapped back into reality when you saw the blush on his cheeks .

" COLE !!!!!! GET OUT !!!!! " you screamed as you used the shirt to cover your body .

His eyes got even wider when he finally snapped out of it too . He quickly slammed the door shut.

" IM SO SORRY (Y/N) ! I thought that you were getting dressed in your room because I saw the door was slightly cracked open and your light was on , I swear that I didn't mean to ......walk in on you ! "

" It's alright Cole , it could have been worse and I know that your not like that and that you wouldn't do that to me " You reassured him , as you quickly slipped your shirt on .

"If you need to use the bathroom you can go in my moms room , she has her own bathroom. "

( Coles pov)

Holy crap ! I can't believe it ! I'm such an idiot! Way to go Cole ! You seriously had to walk in on (y/n) getting dressed, just so you could check to see if you looked ok !

Calm down just breathe, but she forgot about our date . And she's tired and stressed, what am I doing?! Why am I such a jittery mess?! She's the first crush I've had since that stupid love triangle with Nya , Jay and I . What if she doesn't like me ? Nya only liked me because that stupid computer said that she should ( which pixal then figured out that since the overlord was in the system he made me be her "perfect match " just to tear a rift between our team ) But this time is different, (y/n) seems to like me I think ... well at least she used too , but her job always seems to keep her so busy , it's like she never has any fun , or maybe she just doesn't like me and she's making excuses as to why she doesn't want me around...... why do I always doubt myself when it comes to love ?!